Anyone live near altonberg near perryville?

Discussion in 'Social Club' started by leasburg, Nov 8, 2010.

1. leasburg

leasburg New Member

Jul 27, 2007
    South County MO
    I will be at a local pub wed eve in frohna if anyone is interested. i am buying first round or two. This is outside of perryville if anyone was wondering

2. Rebel2

Rebel2 New Member

Dec 16, 2003
    Ozark, MO
    hmm im thirsty

3. Refuze2falo

Refuze2falo Plain White Cracker

Aug 13, 2008
    We are neighbors
    I am only there 2 days a year and you picked the wrong day:soapbox:

4. Bowhunter4life

Bowhunter4life New Member

Jun 12, 2005
    leas, what time you gonna be in there and who ya coming with? which pub ya hittin

5. GTOHunter

GTOHunter Well-Known Member

Hwy A....Altenburg,East Perry County....I'd love to run down there and say "Hello",but was planning on sitting up a tree....what the heck,I ain't gonna see no Deer anyways? :boohoo: :mad2: :whinging:

I wore out my '69 GTO running up and down those curvy roads,that and going to Beer Parties in Wittenburg,Frohna,Frog Town etc......! Look out for the "Killer Chickens"! :eek: :eek: :blah: :blah::blah:

6. GTOHunter

Don't they have $1.00 hamburgers at one of the Bars in Altenburg on Wednesdays....the Old "Some Place Else" Bar I think? :thinking: :cheers:

7. Bowhunter4life

Jun 12, 2005
    well there is the pub, west end, and the mississippi mud

8. [rquote=1886245&tid=131419&author=Bowhunter4life]leas, what time you gonna be in there and who ya coming with? which pub ya hittin[/rquote]

Just look for the one having midget wrestling on Friday night and you will find Leasburg :peepwall:

:wave: --- Leasburg

:cheers:

9. GTOHunter

I drove thru there the other day...was down at the Apple Creek Shooting Range and decided to take the scenic route and swung thru Altenburg/Frohna area and thought if I was ever going to move somewhere to build a Log Cabin and Hunt for the rest of my life that would be where a little slice of Heaven would be :innocent:....Beautiful Country down there! :cheers: :praying:

10. GTOHunter

Hey...Midgets eat free on friday nights! :cheers: :rof2: :rof2:

11. leasburg

leasburg New Member

Jul 27, 2007
    South County MO
    well the mud probally, but ya gott love the grocery store/ tavern

12. leasburg

leasburg New Member

Jul 27, 2007
    South County MO
    i am going to be solo

13. GTOHunter

If the Warden (Wife) lets me I'll try to run down there wednesday evening....don't hold a drink waiting on me...got a lot to do before Deer Season this saturday but it would be fun to meet up with a fellow MWT! :cheers: :cheers: :eek:: :D

Bowhunter4life...I've already met You! :wave: :)

14. Bowhunter4life

Jun 12, 2005
    gto, refresh my memory man! Im bad with names but good with faces.

Leas, ill let ya know

15. GTOHunter

I've been in your Shop a few times sighting in my Bow and thinking about getting my youngest Daughter that Matthews Mission Youth Bow? :wave:

16. Bowhunter4life

Jun 12, 2005
    ya! sorry man, im horriable at remembering ppl with all the ppl that come through there