Anyone live near altonberg near perryville?

Discussion in 'Social Club' started by leasburg, Nov 8, 2010.

1. leasburg

leasburg Well-Known Member

Jul 27, 2007
    South County MO
    I will be at a local pub wed eve in frohna if anyone is interested. i am buying first round or two. This is outside of perryville if anyone was wondering

2. Rebel2

Rebel2 Well-Known Member

Dec 16, 2003
    Ozark, MO
    hmm im thirsty

3. Refuze2falo

Refuze2falo Plain White Cracker

Aug 13, 2008
    We are neighbors
    I am only there 2 days a year and you picked the wrong day:soapbox:

4. Bowhunter4life

Bowhunter4life New Member

Jun 12, 2005
    leas, what time you gonna be in there and who ya coming with? which pub ya hittin

5. GTOHunter

GTOHunter Well-Known Member

Hwy A....Altenburg,East Perry County....I'd love to run down there and say "Hello",but was planning on sitting up a tree....what the heck,I ain't gonna see no Deer anyways? :boohoo: :mad2: :whinging:

I wore out my '69 GTO running up and down those curvy roads,that and going to Beer Parties in Wittenburg,Frohna,Frog Town etc......! Look out for the "Killer Chickens"! :eek: :eek: :blah: :blah::blah:

6. GTOHunter

Don't they have $1.00 hamburgers at one of the Bars in Altenburg on Wednesdays....the Old "Some Place Else" Bar I think? :thinking: :cheers:

7. Bowhunter4life

Jun 12, 2005
    well there is the pub, west end, and the mississippi mud

8. [rquote=1886245&tid=131419&author=Bowhunter4life]leas, what time you gonna be in there and who ya coming with? which pub ya hittin[/rquote]

Just look for the one having midget wrestling on Friday night and you will find Leasburg :peepwall:

:wave: --- Leasburg

:cheers:

9. GTOHunter

I drove thru there the other day...was down at the Apple Creek Shooting Range and decided to take the scenic route and swung thru Altenburg/Frohna area and thought if I was ever going to move somewhere to build a Log Cabin and Hunt for the rest of my life that would be where a little slice of Heaven would be :innocent:....Beautiful Country down there! :cheers: :praying:

10. GTOHunter

Hey...Midgets eat free on friday nights! :cheers: :rof2: :rof2:

11. leasburg

Jul 27, 2007
    South County MO
    well the mud probally, but ya gott love the grocery store/ tavern

12. leasburg

Jul 27, 2007
    South County MO
    i am going to be solo

13. GTOHunter

If the Warden (Wife) lets me I'll try to run down there wednesday evening....don't hold a drink waiting on me...got a lot to do before Deer Season this saturday but it would be fun to meet up with a fellow MWT! :cheers: :cheers: :eek:: :D

Bowhunter4life...I've already met You! :wave: :)

14. Bowhunter4life

Jun 12, 2005
    gto, refresh my memory man! Im bad with names but good with faces.

Leas, ill let ya know

15. GTOHunter

I've been in your Shop a few times sighting in my Bow and thinking about getting my youngest Daughter that Matthews Mission Youth Bow? :wave:

16. Bowhunter4life

Jun 12, 2005
    ya! sorry man, im horriable at remembering ppl with all the ppl that come through there