Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
14,508 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It will be at the Deer Classic. Of course MWT will be getting a cut of the money.

It's got a 6" diameter and stands about 8" tall. That's a "C" battery beside it.

[file]88673[/file]

·
Registered
70,367 Posts
[rquote=1540952&tid=107358&author=Hayzer]

It's got a 6" diameter and stands about 8" tall.

[/rquote]

Whoa!!......I think I misspoke in my above post....best make that one "water bucket". Wouldn't have it in a high ball size would you?

·
Registered
14,508 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Beer mugs, highball, and smaller whiskey tumblers will be $10/ea. or 4 for $36. We are taking orders now AND at the Classics because I don't want to make too many and be stuck with them. The above larger one will be $35 and I am doing them on an as ordered basis and first come first served.

None of this includes shipping and handling if you're not buying them at the Classics.

·
Registered
14,508 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Oh, and Mailman, you're right, it's probably too much for a G&G...

·
Registered
14,508 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Just wanted some more opinions.

·
Registered
2,077 Posts
FOR SURE!!! Love it!!!

u2u sent to ya Hayz

·
PURE KILLER
38,024 Posts
looks good:cheers:

·
11,357 Posts
So you will have some extra at the classic like these and will be sold on a first come first serve basis? Not exactly sure what I want, but I know I want something. Thought I may wait and look at them at the classic.

·
Registered
70,367 Posts
[rquote=1542545&tid=107358&author=cfrazee_mo]CHILLICOTHE CLASSIC OR THE COLUMBIA CLASSIC???[/rquote]

Ya see who piped up....the little girl from Texas needing a Texas Sized Drink Glass.:shrug:

·
Registered
14,508 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
We will have a booth at each classic and I am making enough for people to look at and place an order UNLESS they pre-order and we'll have theirs with us for them to take home.

·
Registered
14,508 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
[rquote=1542746&tid=107358&author=bowhuntKS]I'll take a beer mug Hayzer.[/rquote]

I'll have it at the Classic for you.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.