Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
3,647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, I'm looking for an indoor range that is located in the following area;

somewhere in the square from Macon to Columbia, over to Sedalia then back norf to Chillicothe and then over to Macon again. I know of none for certain.

I'd like for it to be a range that had a pro shop, in other words a "business." I am planning on holding a training class for a couple or three folks and need someplace that is somewhat centrally located.

Anyone have any ideas of an indoor range in that "square" that you wouldn't be ashamed to shoot at?

Oh........NO, rat, St. Louis is not in the "square" :D and neither is KC for that matter. ;)

·
5,632 Posts
Ummmmmmm....nope.

·
Registered
2,602 Posts
Tony Egar is in the proccess of building one on the east side of Versailles. Hopes to have it done by fall. He told me he was going to have lanes and pop up 3d.

·
Registered
3,647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
That's cool Snowman! That may be just what the doctor ordered for later. I'm looking for something pretty quick in this instance though.

I WILL check that out for sure. That'd be a great place to shoot!

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
Well, You would have to talk to him, but lucus archery in moberly has and indoor range. Its not a 3D range, just a target range. I think that the farthest you can go is 30 yards. not certain. But thats were i bought my bow. Hope thats what you are looking for. I got the shop phone number abd address if you need it.

·
Registered
12,626 Posts
Kurt, give Randy (in the sticks) a call and see if he can do anything. He does have an area behind the wall in the shop that you can shoot out to about 20 yards. He has had a video setup in there that doesn't work properly and does have target butts in there. Worth talking to him. 417-328-8594 hours are Wed, thur, fri, 4-8 saturday 9-4

MoBowman ```--------->

·
5,632 Posts
Eventually I'll find the right gadget that will make me AWESOME! I'm sure that's what DSG is gonna help me with! :dancin:

:rotfl:

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
Lucus Archery
Archery Pro Shop
(660) 263-5188
If you know were everlast is in moberly, you keep going down that road and on the left (if you are comein from moberly) you will see it. That the best i can tell you. He can tell you better than i can.

·
Registered
3,647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
MoBowman........actually there is a new indoor range at Lowry City that I had considered, but it is even a little too far south. I'd love to so some stuff at Randy's but for what I'm wanting to do "here" it is just a little to far "In The Sticks." Maybe next year though for sure. Thanks!

·
Registered
903 Posts
Originally posted by jmmcguire
Eventually I'll find the right gadget that will make me AWESOME! I'm sure that's what DSG is gonna help me with! :dancin:

:rotfl:
For some reason, the scene from Tin Cup popped into my head...the one where he's in the trailer and he's wearing all the golf gadgets...:hysterical:

·
Under appreciated
92,120 Posts
Hey DSG.. theres this range in St. Louis county that...

oh.. sorry..

Any room left in your class?? :eek:

·
Under appreciated
92,120 Posts
Please let me know.. I would love to join up.

Gotta tell ya though.. I'm a little scared to find out all the things I've been doing wrong lol

I'm a good student though.. I sit in the front row and ask lotsa questions.:D
Do I need to bring an apple??

·
5,632 Posts
Originally posted by rat
Do I need to bring an apple??
Sure do! The final exam will be shooting it off of DSG's head!

·
Under appreciated
92,120 Posts
I'll let you take that exam for me jmac!

I'll even give you a mulligan if you need it! lol

1 - 20 of 56 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.