Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
VECtor Custom Calls
41,499 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering if anyone knows where I could download a toolbar that would pop up under my google search any time I'm on the internet that would show the weather.

I'm especially interested in the current temperature and wind speed for my deer hunting ground.

I get tired of going through all of the motions to get to the local stuff on weather.com.

Parker

·
Registered
1,328 Posts
Originally posted by MoBowman
Go to KMBCTV9's weather site, They have a pretty decent "weather bug". Alerts to bad weather when needed.
I wouldn't download ANY toolbar....most of them are spyware crap anyway.

And Definately not weather bug...that one is probably the hardest to get rid of!

I would just put the link of your favorite site in your favorites and then you would just have to click on your favorite! Sure beats the mess in the end!

·
Under appreciated
91,793 Posts
I use accuweather.com but there are a variety of dealys out there..
I agree with jarjar.. no toolbar junk unless you have good spyware progs and use it often.

·
VECtor Custom Calls
41,499 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Originally posted by Rebelcj7
I normally jus walkoutside and i decide:

a. if the temp is nice
b. if the sun is shining
c. if theres any precipitation
etc..etc..

It NEVER fails ;)
Well, unlike you rebel, I don't smell like fresh cut flowers, so I need to know the wind direction and speed, if it is going to change on me from what its currently like outside. :roll2: :hysterical: :hysterical:

I've GOT to get a look at one of these bigger bucks this fall! :)

Every morning before I go hunting, I walk out on the front porch in my boxers and decide how cold it is. :eek: :D Then I decide how many clothes to wear to fix the problem. :rotfl:

Parker

·
VECtor Custom Calls
41,499 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Originally posted by Pipe
Originally posted by Rebelcj7
Originally posted by Pipe
cant drink tomorrow :D
:confused::confused:
parkers question of what does cdt mean
:hysterical: :bangin: I just didn't know what direction it would come from....but I knew it was coming.

Parker

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.