Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Jenny's Lackey
Joined
·
46,684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
They've got some tree stands on clearance that I really like & they're $20 cheaper than I paid for the 2 I already bought. Do they offer instore shipping on clearance items?

If anyone is interested, it's the remington combo hangon/20' ladder for $79. The seats are junk, so I added a piece of plywood & closed cell foam & recovered. I sat that stand last night & it was really comfortable, for a hangon.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
14,369 Posts
:shrug:

I dunno. Are you wanting to call the store to buy and have shipped? Or, have it shipped for you while in the store?
 

·
Jenny's Lackey
Joined
·
46,684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Originally posted by BigJake
:shrug:

I dunno. Are you wanting to call the store to buy and have shipped? Or, have it shipped for you while in the store?
I was hoping to have it shipped to the store in Columbia for later pickup. We'll be going through there on Wed, I'll probably just wait to see if they've got it in stock on clearance. If not, I can always check to see if they offer instore shipping at no charge. I know Cabelas does it on regular merchandise.

Come to think of it, we'll be going through Springfield Wed too. May just run over to BP there & see if they've got any deals on stands.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
234 Posts
I am pretty sure they have in store. i bought a slug gun from them a couple of years ago and because i wanted in camo i had to wait for them to order it from the store in springfield and have ship to st. charles store
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
14,369 Posts
I called up to the store to ask them. The lady that answered the phone didn't know and put me on ignore while she checked on it.

I lost patience waiting before she got back and hung up. I'm guessing the people that would know probably aren't working on Sunday.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
12,625 Posts
If your going to the store in Springfield, you might check the clearance store, you may be suprised at what you find there. :2thumbsup:
 

·
Senior Member
Joined
·
1,050 Posts
they can turbo stuff (have it sent to the store from another store) but its nothing like cabelas set up. Good luck on them getting it in and not losing or selling it. I dont think they can get a clearance online item sent to the store though.
 

·
Jenny's Lackey
Joined
·
46,684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Originally posted by MoBowman
If your going to the store in Springfield, you might check the clearance store, you may be suprised at what you find there. :2thumbsup:
Where's the clearance store located in relation to the main store?

Originally posted by 10pointer
they can turbo stuff (have it sent to the store from another store) but its nothing like cabelas set up. Good luck on them getting it in and not losing or selling it. I dont think they can get a clearance online item sent to the store though.
I've pretty well decided that if they don't have them in the store on sale, I'm just gonna pass on getting anymore this year.
 

·
Senior Member
Joined
·
10,944 Posts
PIN, i was there at BP yesterday they only had one stand at the outlet, right net to BP to the south, it was a two man stand. i can find out pretty quick if they ship no cost store to store for ya, GF works there.
 
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Top