Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
31,310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
only missouri date in their 09 USA tour, i might go, anyone else gonna go, or may want to go. i have to go to these by myself if i go cuz the wife isnt partial to my music tastes, so...anyone? i found tickets ranging from 85-350 each...

·
Registered
32,193 Posts
Not a big slipknot fan. Sorry. :)

·
Registered
17,097 Posts
I'll hafta pass!!:cheers:
Mosh some for me!!!

·
Registered
5,360 Posts
whats a slipknot?

·
Registered
7,431 Posts
I am guessin it is at Sprint center?? Let me think about it.

·
Registered
17,097 Posts
Sounds like a headache waitingto happen!!:drunk:

·
Registered
31,310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

hahaha Gakic:claphands:

at least we dont leave the concerts depressed hoping our dogs didnt run away or our wives trashed our favorite truck.;)

who the heck is cohhed and cambria anyway:shrug:

·
Registered
32,193 Posts
I like the video with Slipknot and Christopher Mintz Plasse at the MTV Musice Awards. That guy is hilarious!!!

·
Registered
5,360 Posts
Oh no Jeremy this stuff is much better than country! i wonder who sells more albums Toby Keith or slipknot? just messing with ya, i cant stand this head banger stuff myself but i do understand people are different and im glad for that, how sucky would this world be if everybody liked the exact same thing, there would be no AR discussions and everyone would want to drive the same truck, and shoot the same bow with a bent elbow :cheers:

·
Registered
31,310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
i'd search youtube for it, but all the good vids are being pulled for copywrite "violations".......:bored:

·
Registered
17,097 Posts
Originally posted by Jeremy
i'd search youtube for it, but all the good vids are being pulled for copywrite "violations".......:bored:
which ones are you wanting.. Let the master do his work...:stirpot:

·
Registered
31,310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
i had em linked to here in other threads, when you click on em...it shows blank screens with "removed for copywrite violation". same reason the myspace music playlists are being removed as well.

·
Registered
17,097 Posts
i had em linked to here in other threads, when you click on em...it shows blank screens with "removed for copywrite violation". same reason the myspace music playlists are being removed as well.
I dont know what the big deal is....
I call it advertisment.....:rock:

·
Registered
4,478 Posts
SLIPNOT !!!

JOEY JORDISON IS AMAZING!!:rock::rock::rock::rock:

·
17,674 Posts

hahaha Gakic:claphands:

at least we dont leave the concerts depressed hoping our dogs didnt run away or our wives trashed our favorite truck.;)

who the heck is cohhed and cambria anyway:shrug:
Dude....Coheed and Cambria rocks!:2thumbsup::rock::rock::rock::rock:

1 - 20 of 30 Posts