Anyone Interested In Buying Some Awsome Kansas Hunting Land

Discussion in 'Whitetails General' started by hillbilly, Jun 3, 2009.

1. hillbilly

hillbilly Senior Member

Dec 27, 2006
    Fulton Mo
    PROPERTY LOCATION: S. Sun City Rd., Sun City, KS 67143
    DESCRIPTION: Brian Rose of United Country - Mid West eServices, Inc. in Salina, Kansas is offering at auction the following two tracts of land. These tracts have a proven history of outstanding wildlife production and genetics. This land offers scenic views, dramatic colors, varied habitat and is in the heart of the Red Hills area. The land can be used for grazing, crop production and for recreational uses. Many improvements have been made to enhance the grazing capabilities of this land, such as the installation of new well, underground piping, stock tanks and cell fencing to maximize the carrying capacity of the land, while minimizing the impact on the native wildlife. These properties are every hunters dream, with steep hills, hard woods, cottonwoods, cedars, tall grass and small creeks with several old beaver dams. This a archery and rifle hunter's dream property, with hunters enjoying nearly 100% success over the past few years. While some surrounding properties are being advertised at exorbitant prices, this is a chance to own one of the premier tracts of land left in one of the most popular hunting areas in Kansas, at what may be a very reasonable price. The Red Hills area has a reputation for trophy deer and large populations of wild turkeys. The sellers have a number of trail camera photos of the abundant deer herd. The property also have a good population of Bob White quail and other small game. There is a new wind farm located just north east of Medicine Lodge and all of this land is in Wind Power Class 4 rated area, Wind Power Density of 200 - 250 at 10 meters & 400 - 500 at 50 meters, Wind Speed 12.5mph - 13.4mph at 10 meters & 15.7mph - 16.8mph at 50 meters. Several large land owners like Ted Turner and others are buying up large tracts of land in this area. Pasture land values have increased by 12.7% and all crop land increased in value by 24.4% from 2007 to 2008 in South Central Kansas. Secluded hunting property is getting exceedingly rare, the time to buy is now.

Come join us at these auctions or participate on-line through Proxibid

June 27, 2009 - 1:00 PM • 315 Acres in Barber County, KS - Sun City Ranch

Auction Location:
    The Grand Hotel, 124 S. Main St.
    Medicine Lodge, KS 67104

Seller: J.T. Marsh Ranch, Inc

2. Kansas:roll2: there is no game there just barren waste land

3. hillbilly

hillbilly Senior Member

Dec 27, 2006
    Fulton Mo
    [rquote=1285748&tid=89927&author=greenheadsmoker613]Kansas:roll2: there is no game there just barren waste land [/rquote]

I know It's a dust bowel:roll2::whistle:

4. deerslayer75

deerslayer75 Active Member

Jan 26, 2006
    Liberty, Missouri
    is this your land your auctioning?

5. hillbilly

hillbilly Senior Member

Dec 27, 2006
    Fulton Mo
    Nope just know where it is. Awsome hunting ground:cheers:

6. deerslayer75

deerslayer75 Active Member

Jan 26, 2006
    Liberty, Missouri
  7. hillbilly

hillbilly Senior Member

Dec 27, 2006
    Fulton Mo
  8. thompson

thompson Active Member

Nov 26, 2007
    I will buy if you will finance it. I will give you a dollar a day for the rest of my life.:peepwall:

9. JustBob

JustBob New Member

i bet its expensive. 315 acres 1 million dollars

10. hillbilly

hillbilly Senior Member

Dec 27, 2006
    Fulton Mo
    That might be cheap, If Ted Turner wants it:cheers:

11. Heeler75

Heeler75 Confirmed Bachelor

Feb 10, 2008
    Over Yonder Way
    [rquote=1288731&tid=89927&author=hillbilly]That might be cheap, If Ted Turner wants it:cheers:[/rquote]

Kevin, you got that right. You know he's the largest landowner in Nebraska don't you?

12. hillbilly

hillbilly Senior Member

Dec 27, 2006
    Fulton Mo
    I heard that Brad:cheers:He has a heck of a ranch out there in Barber County Ks