Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
38,393 Posts
I haven't hunted them personally, but have done some real estate appraisals there, and both counties look really good for deer and turkeys!!!

·
Registered
38,393 Posts
Originally posted by southjerseyarcher
im slowly learning as i go about your state and chatting to other hunters like yourself is a big help. :cheers:
Hey, no problem!!! It's one of the many great things we all like about Missouri Whitetails!!!!!!

·
Registered
640 Posts
I have done a little hunting in both counties. It's a pretty good area. I'm looking at a lease just over the line in Lewis county for this year. I had pretty good luck in that area last year.

·
Registered
479 Posts
I'm new to the site but I just wanted to reply by saying that I hunt both counties and have had very good luck. just some input.

·
Registered
9,674 Posts
Is this where you are going to take me turkey hunting this spring mosheds.:D

·
Registered
11,897 Posts
My friends lease a tad over 5000 acers in Scottland County. I have been up there a few times and have always hade a sucessfull hunt. I got my first tom up there last spring first week and then anohter tom on teh second week. I shoot a total of 7 deer up there this fall between bow and rifle saeason.

I gettign to go back up there for this spring terky season for a week, we spliting up tail en dof week one and first part of week 2.

·
Registered
4,008 Posts
If you have a couple leases you know about and don't want one of them let me know. I have a lease over in Lewis county but year by year the woods seem to disappear. It wont be long before there are no woods left.

·
Registered
11,897 Posts
On the buliten board at the gastation in memfis that we stop to get gas for the last leg to the hunting lease, there is always soem farmer abouncing the willingness to lease his land for hunting. I rite them down if i see any of them this trip in late april and will post them.

·
Registered
9,674 Posts
Sounds good mosheds. Ill get your # this weekend at work.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts