Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I have been walking for the last few weeks now but not any bones found, except for a doe carcass. I have been walking lots and going in the best spots but no antlers on the ground. I also have a cam up in STL but only one buck with a dropped set. I have been walking in STL and Columbia, anyone else having these problems in these areas or are you guys finding them????:confused:

Thanks.:cheers:

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
[rquote=1598730&tid=110876&author=Scott_288]sure wish i could get out now and start lookin but dang ribs sure are hurtin bad!!![/rquote]

Thats not good man. You better get better by the weekend or 2 so we can walk...ill be home this weekend fyi.

·
Registered
17,334 Posts
[rquote=1598740&tid=110876&author=Whitetail Itch][rquote=1598730&tid=110876&author=Scott_288]sure wish i could get out now and start lookin but dang ribs sure are hurtin bad!!![/rquote]

Thats not good man. You better get better by the weekend or 2 so we can walk...ill be home this weekend fyi.[/rquote]

well...................i wont be................going to a burn seminar at farm friday and hopefully ribs will feel little better so i can start cuttin up the 20 or so trees i dropped last thursday.........you need to come back during the week:rof2::rof2:

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
[rquote=1598749&tid=110876&author=Scott_288][rquote=1598740&tid=110876&author=Whitetail Itch][rquote=1598730&tid=110876&author=Scott_288]sure wish i could get out now and start lookin but dang ribs sure are hurtin bad!!![/rquote]

Thats not good man. You better get better by the weekend or 2 so we can walk...ill be home this weekend fyi.[/rquote]

well...................i wont be................going to a burn seminar at farm friday and hopefully ribs will feel little better so i can start cuttin up the 20 or so trees i dropped last thursday.........you need to come back during the week:rof2::rof2:[/rquote]

haha, yea i really really wish!! well that sucks. need any company at that seminar? ha. jk. i need to learn that stuff. i mean i will at school but experience doesnt hurt. ha

·
Registered
269 Posts
This deep snow is putting a damper on my shedding. Very hard walking in 2 and 3 foot drifts of snow. But Imgonna tough it out soon. In years past my best weeks have been 2nd and 3rd weeks of March so Iwont panic yet. But I sure hope some of this stuff melts quick or its gonna be tough.

·
Banned
11,330 Posts
[rquote=1598900&tid=110876&author=JustBob]they havent dropped around me. im Pretty Sure about that.

my buddy at work said he saw 2 bucks fighting on sunday full on match in sunset hills.
[/rquote]

If you are is West County or STL they are dropping. we've found 5 fresh ones in the past week in Eureka and my buddies are raking them in in west county.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.