Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner

anyone have an hha sight

524 views 8 replies 8 participants last post by  white74horse 
#1 ·
i have a spot hogg with wrap kit and im thinking about switching to an hha single pin sight, i was wondering if anyone that has had one could tell me wether they are good or not
thanks

#3 ·
I have been shooting the HHA 5200 for about 3-4 years now. And i love it. Combined with a good rangefinder, its the berries in my opinion. Now that said, my next sight will be the Vital Bow gear single pin angular star trak lighter. Instead of marking tape for your yargades you have moveable fiber optic ends.

but on the HHA, i love mine. It is ten times easier to sight in than a multiple pin. Just have to remember to move your yardage adjustment.:cheers::cheers:

#5 ·
HHA has been in the business for many years and they do make some pretty decent sights. Few years back they came out with some of the brightest fiber optics on the market and seems every one else has followed suit. That being said, I have a new Spot Hogg Hoggit with the wrap around, I haven't had much chance to shoot with it due to hunting but it seems to be a great site. Although I will say that there are still brighter pins on the market. :2thumbsup:

#6 ·
I shoot a spot hogg and don't ever see myself changing sights for hunting.

That being said, I have shot a bunch of movable hunting sights and in my opinion the HHA are HARD to beat if that is the kind of sight you want.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.