Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a buddy considering getting into bowhunting. He is on a very limited budget and is left-handed, which makes the pickings rather slim. Any lefties out there with an extra bow they may want to sell?

·
Registered
11,848 Posts
Got a left hand

31 in draw PSE 60-70 lbs I think.

All set up and ready to go. Its a older one with the long limbs but is a modern compound.

String looks a little worn to me but it shoots fine. I am a 30 in draw but with a release it works ok for me.

Post or u2 if interested,

;)

It has a few arrows in the quiver with broadheads on them.

$40 and its yours plus shipping-Ill take a picture and post it if you want.

·
Registered
5,430 Posts
I got one also 29-31 inch draw, 70-80 lbs,1996 pse proflite, 38 inch axle to axle. dual cams, just a bare bow, I put a new string on it cause the other one was frayed and looked unsafe. I'll sell for 40 bucks (neg need to get it out of house) plus shipping.

·
Your Local Know It All
7,021 Posts
What is he looking for exactly, I can set him up with a new 2005 Fred Bear TRX32, or TRX for $300. Let me know.

BTH

·
Registered
2,696 Posts
a buddy at work has a 2003 hoyt razortech set up with hoyt sights, hoyt 2 piece quiver,
hoyt stabilizer, and easton arrows.right now it is set a 30 inch draw at 70# draw weight.
it can be easily changed.he spent a LOT of money on this rig and probably only shot it
about 150 times. he said 400$ takes it. like new bow.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts