Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,773 Posts
Of course I'm totally against it but if it were to happen I might have to do some looking. It would surely depress land valuations to have 318 individual tracts of land come up for bidding all at once in the Ozarks

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Originally posted by Woods
Any way to tell where these sites are on a map or something?
Go to the county courthouse....they have all the township, section, etc. info there and will even point them out for you. I don't know if you can get this info online or not.

·
Registered
9,674 Posts
wow that many acres coming up for sale at once. If I was a betting man I would say things are going to go pretty cheap. Has anyone heard when they will know if they can sell it?

·
Registered
9,674 Posts
sounds like to help fund roads & schools. Anyone think it will cheapen our taxes.:rotfl::rotfl:

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
How do you find out how much they want for it?

Is it an auction?

·
Registered
69,791 Posts
I'll have plenty at 10:00 pm after they call out my numbers for the 300 million dollars in the Power Ball drawing. Just give me the directions and I'll be down there with the cash this Saturday.

·
5,626 Posts
Mailman, I guess we're gonna have to split it! I bought my $3 worth this afternoon

·
Registered
69,791 Posts
My momma taught me to share.........I guess it will be alright to split the 300 million.

·
5,626 Posts
Mailman, hope you won it all. I got stiffed. Still split it with me?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts