Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
565 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone gonna go smoke some yote\'s anytime soon

some time next week im gonna try my hand at smoking some coyotes any advice what would be a good day for it.

·
Registered
8,513 Posts
monday

·
Registered
8,513 Posts
hope there aint no bow hunter where your going
you crack off a shot just might scare him right out of his stand.
it happend to me during youth season

·
Registered
31,310 Posts
yeppers, bought the fil a predator call for christmas and he's ready to get at it and try it out.:cheers:

·
PURE KILLER
37,999 Posts
might break out the 22.250 next week and go listen to a hound race and see how well the deer are yarded up:cheers:

·
Registered
1,562 Posts
soon, very soon:sniper:

·
Registered
6,049 Posts
Going in the morning

·
VECtor Custom Calls
41,454 Posts
:pop: I was wanting it to stay cold, but it doesn't look like that's going to happen. I really want to hunt over the moon-lit snow this next month, but we'll see if that happens!

I think my brother and I are going to go Monday afternoon and Tuesday.

Parker

·
VECtor Custom Calls
41,454 Posts
Originally posted by deerslayer75
I wanna go:mad2::mad2:
:pop: I can start calling around to get some better spots if you want to go too. I don't think its going to get good til it gets colder though. I think you'll be wasting your gas money.

Only REAL reason I'm going is cause my brother's laid off and he's bored.

Parker

·
Registered
4,357 Posts
Originally posted by Parker
Originally posted by deerslayer75
I wanna go:mad2::mad2:
:pop: I can start calling around to get some better spots if you want to go too. I don't think its going to get good til it gets colder though. I think you'll be wasting your gas money.

Only REAL reason I'm going is cause my brother's laid off and he's bored.

Parker
Yea I know i just have this itch to go. I dont even have my gun yet I get it next tuesday so then ill be ready next weekend!

·
VECtor Custom Calls
41,454 Posts
:roll2: :roll2: Awe geez! Make me feel bad for not inviting you, and you don't even have a gun to go with! :rof2: :rock:

Send me a u2u when you get it sighted in.

I'm going to start asking around about places to go and getting maps made of them tomorrow. :cheers:

Parker

·
Registered
4,357 Posts
Originally posted by Parker
:roll2: :roll2: Awe geez! Make me feel bad for not inviting you, and you don't even have a gun to go with! :rof2: :rock:

Send me a u2u when you get it sighted in.

I'm going to start asking around about places to go and getting maps made of them tomorrow. :cheers:

Parker
well I have a 30-06 that im pretty good with but im afraid that I would bring out something lke that and abunch of amazing bobcats that would fetch a fair price would walk out and that thing would leave a decent size hole so im gunna wait til the 22-250 gets sighted in

·
Registered
340 Posts
Waiting for it to get cold and stay cold. I went the other morning after the first ice we had down here and blasted one, but the weather has been too crazy since.

·
Registered
18,764 Posts
Not sure when, maybe not until deer season is over but yes...I'm planning on doing some fairly serious yote shooting this year.

I'm fairly certain the yote population has hampered my deer hunting this year. So many on the place I think the deer have been steering clear.

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
46,804 Posts
I've never been coyote hunting, but my daughter's boyfriend is chomping at the bit to get out there and do some with his new Savage .223 and FoxPro caller. I don't have a dedicated coyote gun, so if I get out there, it may be the 'ol .270 that I take.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts