Anyone going to Deer Classic in Wentzville

Discussion in 'Whitetails General' started by stocker, Feb 17, 2006.

1. stocker

stocker New Member

Feb 7, 2006
    Montgomery City, MO
    Just wondering if anyone was going to the show in Wentzville this weekend (2/17-2/19). I will be there Friday evening to check it out. Last year I was there around 3 pm and they were still setting up not much to see. Hopefully this year it will be later in the evening and see and visit with more.
  2. Lefty

Lefty New Member

Jun 29, 2004
    I think I'll go out there either Saturday or Sunday... depending on how I feel after my rugby game on sat.

So when is everyone else going???

Wasn't there some kind of get together for dinner thing set-up or trying to be set-up?

3. Nicholas

Nicholas New Member

Oct 5, 2005
    Saint Charles, MO
    Hmnmm, Saturday or Sunday here as well!
  4. Ginger

Ginger Administrator Staff Member

Nov 23, 2003
    Chariton County
    I really would like to get out there. If I'm feeling up to par and my hub wants to go we may get out that way.
  5. mohunter32

mohunter32 Senior Member Lifetime Supporting Member

Jan 15, 2005
    Franklin Co, MO
    I've been the last 2 years and won't go again until they make it bigger and better. I'll wait for the Columbia show. It's cheaper to get in and a lot more to see.
  6. xxx

xxx Guest

Looks like I'll be headed that way tomorrow AM..... (SAT) Not sure what time ........ I'll be hanging out around booth 28 (AREA Realty) if anyone is there and wants to stop by....:wave::wave::wave:
  7. JarJar

JarJar New Member

Sep 27, 2005
    I was driving down I-70 when I passed a guy in a truck that had the bed and back of the cab full of deer mounts. I could only see the tops of the antlers sticking out of the top of the bed...there was also an elk mount too. Thought that it was kinda cool. Unfortunately I will not make it to the deer classic this weekend, but I guess that I did get to see some of the mounts (for free and at 70 mph)!
  8. rat

rat Legbone

Dec 13, 2005
    Should we get together tomorrow for lunch before going?
  9. xxx

xxx Guest

rat... you wonna ride you're welcome to... let me know....:wave:
  10. rat

rat Legbone

Dec 13, 2005
    Well... I need to sleep now but I'll check in again tomorrow morning. In the meantime, I'll try to talk my better half into a short roadtrip. U2U and I'll give you my mobile number and lets just do it!
  11. Lefty

Lefty New Member

Jun 29, 2004
    Well whenever any members are going to be there I;d be interested in going...

It's not too far of a drive for me...

JUST LET ME KNOW...and I;d be more than glad to meet up with some ppl! U2U me or whatever!
  12. Nicholas

Nicholas New Member

Oct 5, 2005
    Saint Charles, MO
    Hello, someone wake me up! Anybody on their way to the show? Anybody awake but me?