Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering if anyone was going to the show in Wentzville this weekend (2/17-2/19). I will be there Friday evening to check it out. Last year I was there around 3 pm and they were still setting up not much to see. Hopefully this year it will be later in the evening and see and visit with more.

·
Registered
8,319 Posts
I think I'll go out there either Saturday or Sunday... depending on how I feel after my rugby game on sat.

So when is everyone else going???

Wasn't there some kind of get together for dinner thing set-up or trying to be set-up?

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
Hmnmm, Saturday or Sunday here as well!
:wave:

·
Super Moderator
7,792 Posts
I really would like to get out there. If I'm feeling up to par and my hub wants to go we may get out that way.

·
27,514 Posts
I've been the last 2 years and won't go again until they make it bigger and better. I'll wait for the Columbia show. It's cheaper to get in and a lot more to see.

G

·
Looks like I'll be headed that way tomorrow AM..... (SAT) Not sure what time ........ I'll be hanging out around booth 28 (AREA Realty) if anyone is there and wants to stop by....:wave::wave::wave:

·
Registered
1,328 Posts
I was driving down I-70 when I passed a guy in a truck that had the bed and back of the cab full of deer mounts. I could only see the tops of the antlers sticking out of the top of the bed...there was also an elk mount too. Thought that it was kinda cool. Unfortunately I will not make it to the deer classic this weekend, but I guess that I did get to see some of the mounts (for free and at 70 mph)!

·
Under appreciated
89,822 Posts
Should we get together tomorrow for lunch before going?

·
Under appreciated
89,822 Posts
Well... I need to sleep now but I'll check in again tomorrow morning. In the meantime, I'll try to talk my better half into a short roadtrip. U2U and I'll give you my mobile number and lets just do it!

·
Registered
8,319 Posts
Well whenever any members are going to be there I;d be interested in going...

It's not too far of a drive for me...

JUST LET ME KNOW...and I;d be more than glad to meet up with some ppl! U2U me or whatever!

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
Hello, someone wake me up! Anybody on their way to the show? Anybody awake but me?
:mad2:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts