Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
9,684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I figured today was a great morning to sleep in since it was snowing and wind was blowing hard. Did anyone go and if so were they flying hard?
Thinking tomorrow might be a good morning to give it a try.

·
just one of the idiots talking on MWT, right Red?
9,089 Posts
Winger found a pond with about 2k on it yesterday
went out this morning & only 2 were left
they apparently left without a volley of steel behind them

guess they were resting before heading South
he said they were there all day yesterday

·
Registered
9,727 Posts
3 hoods huh very nice ,drakes or hens?

·
707 Posts
[rquote=1526072&tid=106347&author=leasburg][rquote=1525805&tid=106347&author=ducks1]3 hoods huh very nice ,drakes or hens?[/rquote]

2 hens 1 big daddy[/rquote]

leasburg - pretty nice! were you guys hunting fields, river or one of the mdc parks?

·
2,644 Posts
We killed geese the last two days...they love the snow!!!

Make sure to keep those can of fake snow warm until you spray them on...they freeze really quick

·
707 Posts
goose - I bet, several large groups have been flying back and forth over my house the last three or four days. More so than anytime this season so far.

[rquote=1526818&tid=106347&author=goosekilla]We killed geese the last two days...they love the snow!!!

Make sure to keep those can of fake snow warm until you spray them on...they freeze really quick[/rquote]

·
13,528 Posts
Stood in flooded corn,this morning.. Beautiful morning, windy overcast snowing pretty hard...no ducks though...Heard geese in the sky twice but did not ever see them. the pool we hunted went from open water to heavy slush while we were there..

·
Keep calm and Chive on!
5,840 Posts
Gave Shanks 1 last blast before the closing of north zone. 4 of us killed 15 greenheads. Ton of geese flying just could not get them to finish. Time to go way south.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.