anyone else having issues staying focused this week?

Discussion in '2011 Whitetail General' started by Big_Bullseye, Nov 2, 2010.

1. Big_Bullseye

Big_Bullseye Honey Badger Phat Sack

Nov 2, 2004
    Franklin County
    Leaving Thursday noon from the office for 12 straight days of hunting bliss.....

I think I get more and more excited every year.

2. Cedar Thicket

Cedar Thicket Blonde Bearded Guy

<-----------------He is!!!!!!!

3. coyotehunter

coyotehunter PURE KILLER

Jan 19, 2005
    mexico,mo.
    heck yes,keep getting these text from a guy who is up a tree and seeing monsters,i just can't take much more of it.about an hour i am OUTTA HERE:banana-man-yeah:

4. Meller

Meller Well-Known Member

Sep 5, 2008
    Dont make me take off early again today :stickfight:

5. cummins5.9

cummins5.9 Baller, shot caller

Sep 27, 2006
    Yes
    I gotta struggle through today and tomorrow and then I head North after work Wednesday. Guess I'll have to bring a bucker over to Yote sometime Friday.

6. Hannibal Bowhunter

Hannibal Bowhunter Active Member

Sep 15, 2007
    Hannibal, MO
    It is killing me! Friday cannot get here soon enough!

7. seth_turner_04

seth_turner_04 Well-Known Member

Dec 18, 2005
    Owensville, MO
    Definitely. It doesn't help when dad's out hunting and telling me about the nice bucks he is seeing.:mad2:

8. T.R.

T.R. Member

Mar 10, 2008
    Mercer County
    Im out of here at 2:30

9. deerhunter365

deerhunter365 Active Member

Oct 14, 2008
    Salisbury/Marceline
    Yeah there is not much work getting down here this week. Tommorrow is my last day then off to the stand. May just have to call in sick tomorrow. I kinda feel a cough coming on:whistle:

10. callaojoe

callaojoe Máistir an pointe hocht.

Jan 21, 2004
    N/C Missouri
    I'm not having any trouble staying focused, what do you think will happen in the election today, wasn't it amazing the giants finally winning a World Series in San Francisco, my favorite color is red, I really like venison chili, and my favorite color is blue, I think scotch is one of the best things ever created, I need to get a savage rifle again some day, but I really like eggs. Not sure I really like savage rifles all that much though... Did you check out Mathews new line of bows....

Focused, yep, I am ah, well um ah... What was this thread about?:confused:

11. Big_Bullseye

Nov 2, 2004
    Franklin County
    I am taking a huge amount of trouble at work because I just got back from Nebraska last Thursday after a full week of deer and birds and now I am leaving again on Thursday for an extended vacation. Wife ain't happy and keeps giving me chores to do around the house "before I leave".

She texted me awhile ago and said. Hose off the patio tonight.... I think she is running out of viable things for me to do and she is getting desperate..... Never fails. She always gets crabby the day before I leave.... which really makes me want to leave sooner..... Two more nights, two more nights..... Tomorrow night is packing up and then off to work Thursday to coast through until noon. Then I am gone.

My best friend from Montana is leaving tomorrow morning early from Bozeman and we will meet in the lovely townursday afternoon and head just a bit farther north to the farm.... Maybe an evening hunt, pull game camera cards and see what we got running around and then Friday it is on....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    :cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers:
    :cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers:
    :cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers:
    :cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers:
    :cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers:
    :eek:::eek:::eek:::eek:::eek:::eek:::eek:::eek:::eek:::eek:::eek::
    :eek:::eek:::eek:::eek:::eek:::eek:::eek::

12. callaojoe

callaojoe Máistir an pointe hocht.

Jan 21, 2004
    N/C Missouri
    [rquote=1875807&tid=130659&author=Big_Bullseye]Wife ain't happy and keeps giving me chores to do around the house "before I leave".

She texted me awhile ago and said. Hose off the patio tonight.... I think she is running out of viable things for me to do and she is getting desperate..... Never fails. She always gets crabby the day before I leave.... which really makes me want to leave sooner..... [/rquote]

I think I married her sister.....:rof2:

13. Judah

Judah Crossbow supporter

Oct 19, 2007
    Warren County
    I only got 45 minutes in last night but it was eventful, shot opportunity but it was a fawn. I don't shoot fawns. :shrug:

I will be outta here today 2:30 and in the tree this evening regardless of the wifes opinion. :scared:

Tomorrow going to Grandpas house for dinner with dad and sister. Dad's birthday.

Plan to be out every evening other than that!!!!! :praying:

14. Spartan46

Spartan46 New Member

[rquote=1875812&tid=130659&author=callaojoe][rquote=1875807&tid=130659&author=Big_Bullseye]Wife ain't happy and keeps giving me chores to do around the house "before I leave".

She texted me awhile ago and said. Hose off the patio tonight.... I think she is running out of viable things for me to do and she is getting desperate..... Never fails. She always gets crabby the day before I leave.... which really makes me want to leave sooner..... [/rquote]

I think I married her sister.....:rof2:[/rquote]I think maybe a lot of us did:whiteflag:

15. cummins5.9

cummins5.9 Baller, shot caller

Sep 27, 2006
    Yes
    Funny story for you boys. A buddy of mine is a big hunter and like most of us, tends to be a little distracted by deer this time of year. Anyway, he and his girlfriend were laying in bed one night in the soft afterglow of ummmm, well, doing what comes naturally. She had her head laid on his chest and he was deep in thought so she asked him what he was thinking about. He replied, without a thought to the situation.........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................."Whitetails....................................Saskatchewan"

16. seth_turner_04

seth_turner_04 Well-Known Member

Dec 18, 2005
    Owensville, MO
    [rquote=1875828&tid=130659&author=cummins5.9]Funny story for you boys. A buddy of mine is a big hunter and like most of us, tends to be a little distracted by deer this time of year. Anyway, he and his girlfriend were laying in bed one night in the soft afterglow of ummmm, well, doing what comes naturally. She had her head laid on his chest and he was deep in thought so she asked him what he was thinking about. He replied, without a thought to the situation.........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................."Whitetails....................................Saskatchewan"[/rquote]

:bowing: :rof2:

17. Big_Bullseye

Nov 2, 2004
    Franklin County
    [rquote=1875841&tid=130659&author=seth_turner_04][rquote=1875828&tid=130659&author=cummins5.9]Funny story for you boys. A buddy of mine is a big hunter and like most of us, tends to be a little distracted by deer this time of year. Anyway, he and his girlfriend were laying in bed one night in the soft afterglow of ummmm, well, doing what comes naturally. She had her head laid on his chest and he was deep in thought so she asked him what he was thinking about. He replied, without a thought to the situation.........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................."Whitetails....................................Saskatchewan"[/rquote]

:bowing: :rof2:[/rquote]:rof2::rof2::rof2::rof2::rof2::rof2::rof2::rof2::rof2::rof2::rof2::rof2:

18. Cedar Thicket

Cedar Thicket Blonde Bearded Guy

[rquote=1875828&tid=130659&author=cummins5.9]Funny story for you boys. A buddy of mine is a big hunter and like most of us, tends to be a little distracted by deer this time of year. Anyway, he and his girlfriend were laying in bed one night in the soft afterglow of ummmm, well, doing what comes naturally. She had her head laid on his chest and he was deep in thought so she asked him what he was thinking about. He replied, without a thought to the situation.........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................."Whitetails....................................Saskatchewan"[/rquote]

I dont stick around long enough to put my foot in my mouth like that.....:whistle:

19. ryanlowe02

ryanlowe02 Sexual Intellectual

Aug 11, 2007
    Raymore, MO