Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was just wondering if anyone got lucky and drew a managed hunt at Swan Lake? I checked my number, no such luck. I have a couple nice pics of big bucks from over there Thursday night, but I don't know how to re-size them and post them. If someone want's to help I will be glad to post them.

· Banned
81,617 Posts
If you have them on your puter already,,just click the browse button to the right of attachment at the bottom of your post reply form. You have to click on reply to get this option ,,,its not available with the quick reply form. Once you have clicked the browse button find the pic and click on it. Then you just hit post reply and it should post the pic. You can only post 1 pic per reply. Go ahead and post it and I will resize it for you once it is on the forum.

:cheers::cheers:

· Banned
81,617 Posts
Those are a couple of nice bucks. I did'nt draw again. I'm not lucky,,but I am consistant:D

· Registered
6,021 Posts
man todd i was sooooooooo sure this way your year :horse::rotfl:

· Banned
81,617 Posts
Originally posted by huntforfunnfood
man todd i was sooooooooo sure this way your year :horse::rotfl:
Me too:rotfl::rotfl:

I've just about decided to save $5 a week until I have enough money to purchase the refuge,,,,,,,,,,,,it would take fewer years than it will to get drawn:rotfl::rotfl:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.