anyone at the basspro for the t-callin contest

Discussion in 'MWT Community Bulletin Board' started by r2ahunter, Jan 30, 2006.

1. r2ahunter

r2ahunter New Member

Dec 6, 2005
    down on the farm
    So what did you think of it? Myself still trying to decide.

2. FiremanBrad

FiremanBrad New Member

Fun to see once, not much of a spectator sport....kinda like scubadivin'....I believe I'd rather be out in da woods...callin to the real thing! I can't believe we walked thru that store, and I didn't spend a dime!!!

3. r2ahunter

r2ahunter New Member

Dec 6, 2005
    down on the farm
    yeh that was a first for me as well.........my wife made me go home and stay on the couch with a blanket, check my temp, and made me supper. (couldn't get her to fetch me cold ones) She started to call 911. hehehe

4. Poor Valley

Poor Valley Active Member

Mar 14, 2003
    Rolla, Mo
    A couple of the guys were playing my calls. One of them was the girl that placer second in Jakes. Her first contest.:dancin:

5. rat

rat Legbone

Dec 13, 2005
    Just talked to R2... he was wondering who else was using your calls?? Were they mowhitetail members?

6. Poor Valley

Poor Valley Active Member

Mar 14, 2003
    Rolla, Mo
    No. They were a man and his daughter. I'll post some picts when we get back to normal. They are friends and he is the guy who demos my calls at events and such. He was fourth in the friction div.

7. rat

rat Legbone

Dec 13, 2005
    Cool.. I passed that info along. R2 is a good caller and he'd be happy to demo any calls you have.. great caller, that R2 :)

8. r2ahunter

r2ahunter New Member

Dec 6, 2005
    down on the farm
    Would love to demo one for the youth hunt as well as the 4/24 version. Didn't get to hear those calls but did get to see the presentation for the slate and jake winners. Pretty cool for the young lady to do so well. ;)