Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
4,568 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well iffen you do be careful i am covered with the crap i was under our trailer sealing up some holes it is impossible to get off your skin or clothes or flashlight or any tools never in my life have i seen anything like this crap

·
Registered
1,562 Posts
It is very sticky but it serves the purpose very well.

·
Jenny's Lackey
46,704 Posts
:rof2::rof2::rof2::rof2::rof2::rof2::rof2: Not laughin at ya tim, laughin with ya my friend.:rof2::rof2::rof2: Been there, done that.

·
Registered
4,568 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Went to the website it said on skin let it wear off i was sealing around the heater ducts had fiberglass insulation stuck to me it sure was a sight to see

·
Under appreciated
88,251 Posts
Goop and let it sit a while.

Thats some nasty stuff.

·
Registered
8,513 Posts
finger nail polish remover
has worked well for me

·
Registered
32,193 Posts
When I used it, it ate a hole in my skin!!!! :eek:

That might have been from me picking it off too. :stickfight:

·
Registered
4,568 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Never again will i even think about using that stuff works great but at what price. I guess if i wasnt laying flat on my back in the gravel under my trailer it wouldnt be so messy.

·
Registered
21,225 Posts
Well, sounds like you were doing some insulation and air infiltration reduction, so hopefully you will be reaping the benefits through slightly lower heating bills for long after that stuff is gone from your body, clothes and tools. :claphands:

·
Registered
4,091 Posts
So timmy, were you able to get out of bed this morning or are you stuck to the sheets:D

·
Registered
4,568 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Originally posted by Bronco Brian
So timmy, were you able to get out of bed this morning or are you stuck to the sheets:D
Well i got quite a bit of the crap off of me with carb cleaner then a long soak in the tub removed some more dont have it all off by any means but its sure better than it was:whiteflag:

·
Registered
2,077 Posts
You can actually buy that stuff in industrial size like 5 gallon buckets and such and I've seen a guy use it to try and repair foam ballasts on his docks and almost cocoon himself.....VERY FUNNY STUFF!!!! OH BTW not laughin at you in anyway Timmy...:whistle:

1 - 20 of 28 Posts