Anybody know a good site to trade hunts?

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by Texaswild, Jun 3, 2009.

1. Texaswild

Texaswild New Member

Jun 3, 2009
    I'm looking to trade some hunts here in texas. I have deer, hogs, pheasant', dove, and quail. i'm looking for a good site to trade on. Any ideas gentlemen?

2. Gakic24

Gakic24 Well-Known Member

:welcome: to the site... What part of Texas you from?

3. Texaswild

Texaswild New Member

Jun 3, 2009
    Let me clarify...

Let me clarify. i'd like to hunt in states other than texas and I've been following this site and thought it might be a good place to start...

4. Gakic24

You've come to the right place!!! Now.... Where in Texas are you from?

5. Texaswild

Texaswild New Member

Jun 3, 2009
    Thanks bud, I'm from just North of Dallas but have access to family land all over Texas

6. Gakic24

[rquote=1284727&tid=89864&author=Texaswild]Thanks bud, I'm from just North of Dallas but have access to family land all over Texas
    [/rquote]

Lots of guys always looking for hog hunts on here... I got family around the Houston area, and I'm moving to Abilene in 2 weeks... :pop:

7. Texaswild

Texaswild New Member

Jun 3, 2009
    Thats awesome. My Grandad lives in Abilene

8. Texaswild

Texaswild New Member

Jun 3, 2009
    Where do you live now?

9. Gakic24

[rquote=1284729&tid=89864&author=Texaswild]Thats awesome. My Grandad lives in Abilene
    [/rquote]

:woot::woot:

Springfield, MO

10. Texaswild

Texaswild New Member

Jun 3, 2009
    Springfield got it, just getting used to the profile thing

11. Gakic24

What do you do for a livin down yonder? :pop:

12. Texaswild

Texaswild New Member

Jun 3, 2009
    Why Abilene? Work or what?

13. Texaswild

Texaswild New Member

Jun 3, 2009
    Full time student , Former marine so GI Bill is awesome

14. Gakic24

[rquote=1284735&tid=89864&author=Texaswild]Why Abilene? Work or what?[/rquote]

Brother-in-law and wife are opening up Crossfit-Abilene... I applied with Abilene PD but didnt get on... Now I have applied for a Federal Parole Officer position...

15. Gakic24

[rquote=1284736&tid=89864&author=Texaswild]Full time student , Former marine so GI Bill is awesome[/rquote]

Good Deal!!

Thank you for your service sir!!!! :cheers:

16. Texaswild

Texaswild New Member

Jun 3, 2009
    N, thank you bud. Keep in touch and we'll do some hunting when you get down here. I've got a few good connections, not alot but just enough for all kinds of game down here.

17. Gakic24

[rquote=1284741&tid=89864&author=Texaswild]N, thank you bud. Keep in touch and we'll do some hunting when you get down here. I've got a few good connections, not alot but just enough for all kinds of game down here.[/rquote]

Will do sir.... Enjoy the site and post lots of :kewlpics:

18. deerslayer75

deerslayer75 Active Member

Jan 26, 2006
    Liberty, Missouri
    [rquote=1284722&tid=89864&author=Texaswild]I'm looking to trade some hunts here in texas. I have deer, hogs, pheasant', dove, and quail. i'm looking for a good site to trade on. Any ideas gentlemen?[/rquote]

Welcomeand enjoy the site!!!

I know of two sites...one is outdoorsman exchange but you have to pay for it. Not sure exact cost though. The other is a site my buddy owns. Its brand new and its FREE its www.hunttrader.com its a great site everyone should check it out.