Anybody flooding

Discussion in 'Whitetails General' started by Clucker, Feb 24, 2018.

1. Our 100 acre lake was about four feet low or better,shes plum full and you could whitewater raft the spillway now.We have had 7" this week.
  2. Mailman

Mailman Well-Known Member

Feb 2, 2005
    Blue Springs Mo
    Don't know where you are located but here in western Missouri outside of KC we have had only .59 inch total for the month of February.

3. Pastor

Pastor Well-Known Member

Apr 2, 2008
    With everything with my wife this month I never pulled my decoys. I have a feeling they are all over the pond lol
  4. farmnhunt

farmnhunt Well-Known Member

Jun 6, 2006
    No damage except fences but could not leave home for most of the day.
  5. henry

henry Fan Boy aka Mr Twisty and

I saw alot of high water going to Kentucky yesterday. The Ohio was out.
  6. South of St.Louis.We have been in severe drought and made up for it in a couple of days.
    Woods likes this.
  7. bhanks55

bhanks55 Active Member

Dec 4, 2008
    About 6 inches in the last week (near Jeff city)
  8. flatlander_

flatlander_ Really? Show me. .

I don't know what our totals around here have been the last few days but all the creeks are out of their banks today.
    Old Smokey likes this.
  9. Reflex

Reflex Well-Known Member

Oct 11, 2007
    Sullivan, MO
    Meremac is out of its banks. While I'm glad we are getting rain, I need to to dry out so my septic can go in.
  10. LovinTheHuntin

LovinTheHuntin Member

Mar 13, 2013
    I took my sxs down to the river behind the house yesterday to get a bunch of mud off when we went riding in Tennessee last weekend. Its usually solid bottom,but this time i was stuck in sand and thick mud. I winched it up with the other sxs last night as far as i could but had to get ready for a daddy daughter dance. So i left it there for a couple hours and went back to pull it out the rest of the way and im glad i did. It may have may have been under water if i left it till the morning.
  11. farmnhunt

farmnhunt Well-Known Member

Jun 6, 2006
    8.96" in the last week 3.97" in the last 24 hrs.
  12. Muleskinner

Muleskinner Well-Known Member

Nov 24, 2006
    Osage County
    We got many inches . Neighbor said 8”.
    Since first of August until now we had 2.25” this is welcome some moderation would nice though.
  13. HEAVY

HEAVY Active Member

Mar 8, 2011
    Same here. Came back from Nashville yesterday and it seemed like they had plenty of water down there.
  14. techteacher

techteacher Land buying addiction Lifetime Supporting Member

Sep 11, 2009
    2.25" in my rain gauge in Troy
  15. bverboy

bverboy Active Member

Dec 1, 2015
    lincoln county
    4.2" of rain this past week.. ponds are safe now... luckily we were at the northern edge of the rains
  16. leasburg

leasburg Well-Known Member

Jul 27, 2007
    South County MO

How is the bridge at the bottom of the spillway? I was thinking about going down and going fishing, but I have a case of the lazy
  17. Do you mean on Buckeye,If so I have not been that way.
    leasburg likes this.