Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,856 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i dont know why but i line my broadhead up to my vanes. if im shootin 2 blade i have the blades go up and down. i have it line up with the odd vane. im shure it doesnt do anything, but one day i did this and shot my best so i line it up all thie time now.

·
Registered
18,259 Posts
I used to do it all the time also because thats how I was told to do it. I haven't found that it makes enough difference to worry about now.
It might with a 2 blade, but not with my Muzzy 3 blades.

·
27,514 Posts
I tried it once and it made no difference how I shot. The thought was that the vanes would cut through the same air that the blades already did. That doesn't happen.

But, if lineing up the broadhead with the vanes makes you more confident in your ability to hit your target, then go for it.

·
Registered
211 Posts
I shoot Muzzy 4 blades so I don't worry about it. I asked a friend about it when i shot 3 blades and we came to the conclusion it didn't make any dif. JMHO

·
Registered
1,856 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i just have to have them perfect for deer season. im just bored got to wait a long time for the opener. im so addicted to bowhuntin deer. got turkeies to look foward too. its just a ***** when they bust ya.

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
I shoot instinctive (no sights) so I line the main blade of my Bear razorheads so that when I cant my bow, the blade is vertical because if I dont, the broadhead catches my attention and will sometimes mess up my focus on the target. Sounds silly I know but its what I have to do.

·
Banned
81,616 Posts
I tune my bear razorheads straight up and down . It seems to help. At least it makes me feel better.:D

:cheers::cheers:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.