Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
3,151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ALL I CAN SAY IS THANKS YOU FOR THIS WEATHER!!!!! YEAH!!!!!!!! ITS ABOUT TIME AND ITS ABOUT TO GET CRRRRRRRRRAZY:superman::superman::superman::superman:

·
Registered
7,003 Posts
I shot my bow last night...My son thinks I'm crazy to not take the gun and just kill a doe!
I'd sure like to kill a buck this year!

This is the 1st year in my adult life I have not harvested a buck.:whinging:

I don't have much faith with the bow but gotta try....And,COME ON ML SEASON!!!

GOODLUCK LB!

·
Grrrrrrr
30,041 Posts
I was supposed to work overtime today but I'm home sick with some kind of bug....can't quit snotting and sneezing. No treestand for me today or prolly tomorrow the way I'm feeling.

Good luck to you folks that are going.

·
Registered
5,389 Posts
Good luck to ya. Won't be able to make it out until Saturday mornin' so no I ain't all jacked up either, yet.

·
Registered
3,151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Well, doensnt sound like yal made it out, but somebody walked a mile an hr before dark and climbed 5 feet up a tree 200 yds upwind of me. it was on public, but who walks a mile and hunts in that crap it was a sustained 20 gustin 40 where i was at. all the deer came from 400 yds away tnight. that weather didnt slow them down one bit. ready for this season to turn around, QUICK

·
11,357 Posts
Had to work, but always wish I was out huntin:cheers: I will have the bow in hand this weekend though. Hopefully the cool weather will get some bucks on their feet searching for some food:cheers:

·
Registered
3,151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
[rquote=1495924&tid=104370&author=DForbis]Hope you get one in range LB:cheers:, and get a break from the people:D[/rquote]

i'd rather get away from ppl than anything

·
Registered
598 Posts
[rquote=1495883&tid=104370&author=Lungbuster44]Well, doensnt sound like yal made it out, but somebody walked a mile an hr before dark and climbed 5 feet up a tree 200 yds upwind of me. it was on public, but who walks a mile and hunts in that crap it was a sustained 20 gustin 40 where i was at. all the deer came from 400 yds away tnight. that weather didnt slow them down one bit. ready for this season to turn around, QUICK[/rquote]

I thought that might be you just south of me, since your truck was the only one in the parking lot. by the way, you were in my spot :D

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.