Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
BURRRRR WAS JUST WONDERING HOW MANY ARE GOING OUT THIS WEEKEND.DON'T KNOW IF THAT'S A GOOD THING OR NOT BUT I'LL BE IN THE TREE AT DAY LIGHT. GOOD LUCK TO ALL THAT BRAVE THE COLD!!!!!

·
Registered
4,615 Posts
I am going out tomorrow. I am assuming that morning hunts not effective at these temps. I am planning on getting in the stand around 11am and staying til dark...If I can stand the cold.

MJO

·
Jenny's Lackey
47,465 Posts
You boys are tougher than me.

I'm hoping to get an evening later in the week to go sit in the shooting house & glass & see if any big boys are feeding in my standing corn. If so, I may set up an ambush later next week.

·
Registered
1,819 Posts
thinking about going out tomarrow afternoon.... went out tonite and pulled my portable blind.... prolly gonna sit in the box house if i go out and have the heater running..... :)

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
I'll be headed out tomorrow with the daughter, and a little boy in her class that has never been hunting, and really wants to go. We will be in a box stand with the buddy heater on high. I don't want to freeze him on his first hunt. :D

·
Grrrrrrr
30,041 Posts
I'm working all weekend, but plan to go Monday and Tuesday eveing and Tuesday morning.

Or maybe I'll go ice fishing Tues morning and just bowhunt in the evening.

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
I spent about 6 hours out there rabbit/squirrel hunting. shot 2 of each and i was frozen when i got in. sitting by the fireplace now. :claphands::claphands::claphands:

·
Registered
70,333 Posts
I went out about 2PM today for about 2 minutes. Just enough time to put out some more bird seed in the feeder. That was all I wanted of the New Year....at least for today.

·
Registered
17,090 Posts
I'm going to go out tomorrow night. I was visiting family over in Il this evening and on the way home, saw quite a few deer.

·
Banned
24,572 Posts
Just finished putting gas in the truck :D

1 - 20 of 49 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.