Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
8,319 Posts
Busch Wildlife... they have some monsters in there.

And if memory serves me right, during a M/L hunt acouple years back a 180"er was taken!

·
PURE KILLER
38,024 Posts
i have taken some nice ones at pecks,mincy,caney mountain.but your gonna earn them,go deep and stay all day:D

·
Registered
21,514 Posts
Originally posted by coyotehunter
i have taken some nice ones at pecks,mincy,caney mountain.but your gonna earn them,go deep and stay all day:D
Caney is a Good Hunt been there 3 times.

oneshot
:D The Big Grin has only been there once.

·
Registered
14,508 Posts
RAKMAN ~ It's time to put in for the '07 hunts, and I would suggest Swan Lake.

·
Registered
16,729 Posts
Originally posted by Lefty

And if memory serves me right, during a M/L hunt acouple years back a 180"er was taken!
I thought the managed hunts at Busch were cancelled this year!

:pop:

:stirpot:

·
Registered
8,319 Posts
Look at the date of my post in this thread Nicholas.... :wave:

·
Registered
5,430 Posts
when I finaly get to come home to MO I'm going for swan lake, I shouldn't say this but about 10 yrs years ago I seen a buck while goose hunting that I still dream about!!! :eek:
I imagine he spread his genes and I want his grandkids!!!

·
Registered
416 Posts
Originally posted by Lefty

I saw an article in a magazine about 5-6 years ago where a guy killed a giant that scored around 200. I can't remember exactly, but the article mentioned something about 220. I don't remember if that was the weight or the score. I do clearly remember the pics though and it was a monster. He shot it after missing a nice 8pt and Im pretty sure he shot it once with his rifle and then with a pistol. Him and his buddy were hunting opposite ends of a 500-600 long draw.

·
Registered
3,354 Posts
Originally posted by alexl480
I saw an article in a magazine about 5-6 years ago where a guy killed a giant that scored around 200. I can't remember exactly, but the article mentioned something about 220. I don't remember if that was the weight or the score. I do clearly remember the pics though and it was a monster. He shot it after missing a nice 8pt and Im pretty sure he shot it once with his rifle and then with a pistol. Him and his buddy were hunting opposite ends of a 500-600 long draw.
At Busch CA????? I heard a story about a monster matching the description and date above taken off of Howell Island during the archery season. If one was taken that big off Busch, I missed that story and would like to read it if you can remember where you saw it. :cheers:

·
Registered
3,354 Posts
Originally posted by SNA2STL

I thought the managed hunts at Busch were cancelled this year!
:confused: Never heard that. There are so many deer out at Busch not only would they be crazy to not have their managed hunts, it would be impractical. I think someone if feeding you some bad info, or you are truely trying to :stirpot:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.