Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

· Grrrrrrr
30,190 Posts
I have a Black Widow Short Ironwood, which is a precursor to the PSR that I would consider selling. It is 61 pounds at 28 inches and would come with a slug of arrows and other accessories including a big Jim quiver, shooting gloves some broad heads etc. I’d let it go for 800.00. Let me know if you want more info.

· Registered
9,696 Posts
Vintage or new? Length, weight, brand?

· Registered
8,049 Posts
I thought mailman had one for sale with synthetic snake skins. Guess I was mistaken.

· Former Leader in Warning points!
10,987 Posts
I thought mailman had one for sale with synthetic snake skins. Guess I was mistaken.
He specifically listed the KNOT FOR SALE.....So I guess he tied some snakes together?

· Mountain lion hunter
28,420 Posts
Plant Wood Grass Wild turkey Terrestrial animal

At this point I am going to drive down and meet up with John Wilson at Black Widow and find a perfect fit
I have a pch-x I had built in 2012 that I would possibly part with. Eucalyptus wood and very nice looking figure

You def should be fitted to know what will work for you. Mine is [email protected]". Holler if that fits your perimeter

· Registered
8,049 Posts
View attachment 129453

I have a pch-x I had built in 2012 that I would possibly part with. Eucalyptus wood and very nice looking figure

You def should be fitted to know what will work for you. Mine is [email protected]". Holler if that fits your perimeter
Nice to see a picture of a traditional kill. Too bad it looks to be an immature bird under 30 pounds. Better luck next time.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts