Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody else excited for ML season more then years past? My last day of college for the semester is Dec 15th and i dont have to go back til Jan 19th. That means I'll have the full season of ML and a half month of bow season to hunt:cheers::cheers: Other than feed the cows I'll be after them hard starting the Dec 16th! I planted about 4 acres of Milo this year and it has not even been touched until the last few days. I hadnt seen a buck in it all year and tonight I watched from our corral and seen two bucks that will go 130+ and another 8 point grouped together in it an hour before dark. One buck i watched all summer and another that i'd never seen before. I was really excited to see they survived the neighbors 500+ shots during rifle season (no exaggeration :D) Good luck to all the rest of the season!

·
Registered
310 Posts
I believe it will be a good year! Already see my 8 pointers returning to my food plot........3 more weeks and there should be a plethora of deer fattening up for winter. Good time to pop a doe for meat!:cheers:

·
Registered
323 Posts
Can't wait.I gave the two deer that i got with a bow to a couple familys that needed some meat to get through winter.Gun season was not good to me so i need to get one so i can have some of that good jerky and summer sausage.

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
[rquote=1494303&tid=104343&author=DForbis]:wave::wave:Me Me Me, however I will be in IA for the opening weekend. I am not complaining though:D[/rquote]

I wouldnt be either! My family owns a big farm in South Iowa and next year im defiently going to start trying to draw for tags! My gpa hunted there late ML season a couple years back over a picked corn field and he said it was like watching Lee and Tiffany hunting late season. There were 20+ bucks in the field at one time :cheers:

·
Registered
3,431 Posts
yup with rifle season I had, I really need to get back out and try again

·
Registered
31,310 Posts
any one else really excited

you bet your boots I am:trophy:

·
Grrrrrrr
29,950 Posts
For the first time ever, I am getting excited about ML season.

·
CROSSBOW HATER!
48,418 Posts
was until I connected the last day. I think the ML will be awesome with the 10-12 day break and the corn out for you ag area hunters.

good luck and post up!:cheers:

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
I'll be off the entire season as well and though I only have an antlerless only tag, I am looking forward to being in the woods and hopefully filling that. Personally, I think that a 4 or 5 inch ground covering snow would make it almost perfect.

·
Registered
69,788 Posts
I had great intentions prior to gun season. That is when I blew muzzle loader season by shooting a buck on opening day. So...my new Knight KRB7 will have to wait till next year to take its first buck.

[file]82107[/file]

·
Under appreciated
89,807 Posts
[rquote=1494360&tid=104343&author=archer66]For the first time ever, I am getting excited about ML season. [/rquote]
Took the words right outta my keyboard. :cheers:

·
Registered
31,310 Posts
[rquote=1494374&tid=104343&author=Mailman]I had great intentions prior to gun season. That is when I blew muzzle loader season by shooting a buck on opening day. So...my new Knight KRB7 will have to wait till next year to take its first buck.[/rquote]

you can send it to me and I'll take its first buck for you:D

·
Registered
32,435 Posts
Nope, I don't have a ML yet. And when I get it from member stevep, i probably won't hunt with it this year. Still gonna bow hunt, but I don't need the meat right now.

·
PURE KILLER
38,019 Posts
you betcha i am:D

1 - 20 of 22 Posts