Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
13,957 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Some of you know I have a pretty good fishing lake for kids and thought I'd open up the discussion of a "Kids Fishing Day there. maybe over night camping if any interest.

Keytesville, Mo

Fishing. catch and release
Hot dogs........
kids bows target shooting
horse shoes
washers
ect
ect
ect...

Maybe last May or early June dates?

Post up if you think it would be a go for your family........... :grouphug:

No hard feeling if it don't work out.....

Just trying to expand the outings for kids.

Dave

·
Registered
38,393 Posts
Ya really gonna roast the winner???:D

Are there any local youth organizations up that way that could bring kids???:cheers::wave:

·
Registered
13,957 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
[rquote=1529588&tid=106605&author=FiremanBrad]Ya really gonna roast the winner???:D

Are there any local youth organizations up that way that could bring kids???:cheers::wave:[/rquote]

:rof2::rof2::rof2::rof2: good catch there Brad......

Prolly so but thought we'd open it up for members first....... :cheers::cheers:

G

·
I think it would be cool ill get a pic up of the bass i caught at your lake wasnt a monster but me and timmytater sure caught a bunch

·
Registered
11,849 Posts
My grandsons and most likely a girl grand child or two would love it.

Bring it on MRB-If the creek dont rise Ill be there with them in tow with smiles for all-They think you are great-must be how you treat em.
:woot:

·
Registered
13,957 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
[rquote=1529671&tid=106605&author=knockemdeadd]MRB...

We'll come to yours, if you come to ours (EastSide) :D:cheers:

Just kidding, if I'm able, I'll sure be there !! BEAUTIFUL lake you got there, Reb showed me at the G2G :woot::woot:[/rquote]

sure will try my friend....... when is it again so I can add it to the events list for 2010..

·
Registered
14,508 Posts
I'd love to help and maybe we could teach them a little fly fishing too...

·
Registered
2,660 Posts
[rquote=1530997&tid=106605&author=Hayzer]maybe we could teach them a little fly fishing too...[/rquote]

:thinking: Who wants to fish fer flies???? :blah: :blah: :blah: :D
If time allows and Miss J approves it, I'd be glad to help, I'd even help hayzer fish fer flies if he so chooses. :hysterical:

·
Registered
2,660 Posts
[rquote=1531030&tid=106605&author=bowrookie]You guys are all so far away:whinging: Nice offer, and thank you.[/rquote]
Not sure where yer at but I'd say it would be well worth the drive. :2thumbsup:

Isn't National Fishing Day the first weekend in June? Might be a date there to look at, the older folks won't hafta worry about a license, since it's a private pond not sure they are necessary anyways.... but it was a thought.
Prolly the ONLY good one I'll have today. :whistle: :hysterical:

·
Registered
656 Posts
[rquote=1531065&tid=106605&author=DWD][rquote=1531030&tid=106605&author=bowrookie]You guys are all so far away:whinging: Nice offer, and thank you.[/rquote]
Not sure where yer at but I'd say it would be well worth the drive. :2thumbsup:

Isn't National Fishing Day the first weekend in June? Might be a date there to look at, the older folks won't hafta worry about a license, since it's a private pond not sure they are necessary anyways.... but it was a thought.
Prolly the ONLY good one I'll have today. :whistle: :hysterical:[/rquote]
150 miles, might think about it if it is a camp, I have a 10y.o., and I`d love to sit down and talk fishing with some of you fine fellas.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.