1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4,660 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
6,274 Posts
I've got a new never been shot one that was on the the bow I bought last summer. I took it off and replaced it with my old WB first thing. I had planed to put it on my old "backup bow" but never got around to it. If you stick with yours let us know how you like it. I would assume that you are supposed to turn the nocks so that the fletching dosen't contact the brushes.

·
Banned
1,048 Posts
First off if it is a hostage, there should be no contact with the fletchings. I have a hostage pro on both of my bows and would not trade them for anything. Switched from a drop away this past year. Absolutely no drag and 10 times quieter than a drop away as there is nothing moving or slapping back down against the arrow shelf. If you have flethings dragging, either your nocking the arrow wrong or you shoot a hard helical.

·
Registered
4,660 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I put it on my 12 yr olds bow today and I'm impressed with it, he was having trouble keeping the arrow on the 2 prong style (he just started shooting) no way he's giving it up so I gotta git anudder! As sidewinder said it's completely silent and holds the arrow perfectly with no drag, I believe it to be far superior to the whisker biscuits.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts