Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is called Bacc-Off. Bacc-Off is a premium smokeless non-tobacco chew made from FDA approved Mint or Tea leaves. It is a no-nicotine, safe alternative to smokeless tobacco products, with the look, taste and texture that snuff users appreciate. Bacc-off is available in 4 flavors: Straight, Mint, Winter Green and Xtra Winter Green.

I used to use Grizzly wintergreen and have been tobacco free for a few months now with no desire to go back. I use much less now and basically only a dip or two a day and I could not be happier to be away from the bad stuff. :dancin:

[file]44778[/file]

·
Registered
2,913 Posts
I need to, need to quit my cope habit.

·
Registered
13,957 Posts
Best of luck to you............ Wish they might bring forth a product to help smokers do the same.........:cheers::cheers::cheers:

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I can't say I have been chewing for 25 years but I did for 7 or 8 and I just thought with the new baby in my life, I owed it to her and the wife to give it up.

:blah:

I know it sounds geeky but you have to look at it like this, if you are a smoker there is not really a safe alternative to smoking as there is with this bacc-off.

The website to see more on it is www.dipstop.com
:2thumbsup:

·
Registered
14,243 Posts
You can quit if you want. A little ol ciggy with no brain is ruling your life? A matter of choice and nothing else. I know cause I have been there. I chose to quit 4 years ago 12/17. Haven't had one since bcause I made the decision that I would not smoke. Period. anything else is an excuse.

·
Registered
23,530 Posts
Originally posted by DADAKOTA
You can quit if you want. A little ol ciggy with no brain is ruling your life? A matter of choice and nothing else. I know cause I have been there. I chose to quit 4 years ago 12/17. Haven't had one since bcause I made the decision that I would not smoke. Period. anything else is an excuse.
I agree with you, but it would be nice if they had something to make it a little easier for us.

·
Jenny's Lackey
46,684 Posts
I've lost count of how many years it's been since I quit. I know it's over 15. All I gotta say is ya ain't ready, till your ready & what's bad enough for me, may not be bad enough for someone else. I quit drinking & doping nearly 25 years ago & it was a cake walk compared to quitting smoking. But I agree, "anything short of total quitting is just an excuse":cheers:

·
Registered
3,004 Posts
I totally agree, take control of yourself, don't let nicotine control you. Stop trying and DO IT!!! You will never regret it, I promise. The end of Jan. will be a year for me.

·
Registered
14,243 Posts
Modeer - I tried the gum and it never worked. I quit a bunch of times. However, it wasn't till I decided that I was in CONTROL of me and not the ciggys that I was successful. Don't wait too long. JUST DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
23,530 Posts
Modeer - I tried the gum and it never worked. I quit a bunch of times. However, it wasn't till I decided that I was in CONTROL of me and not the ciggys that I was successful. Don't wait too long. JUST DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You can bet I will when I'm ready. I've done it with a couple other things. :eek::

·
Under appreciated
88,168 Posts
Funny as all getout.
I was just boasting to the wife that I had 3 cigs in the last 4 days.
I just now came out to the garage to have a smoke...JUSTNOW. LOL

I'm a social smoker... but a smoker nonetheless.
No excuses at all.
Ugly habit for sure. :whiteflag:

·
Under appreciated
88,168 Posts
Nother thing... I can not have a smoke for like 3 or 4 days but if I see a bogey movie, I imediatly crave one.

Its kilt a lot of people (some real close to me)... you'd think I'd get a grip.

We all have our weaknesses and demons... this is one of mine and I hope I lick it
before it licks me.

·
Registered
17,011 Posts
on my 3rd day of all mint snuff. stopped last year for 7 months and then started up again. maybe this time i can make if 14 months.:stickfight:

·
just one of the idiots talking on MWT, right Red?
8,808 Posts
Originally posted by wingmaninmo
on my 3rd day of all mint snuff. stopped last year for 7 months and then started up again. maybe this time i can make if 14 months.:stickfight:
bet i can make you start chewin' sooner!!!
can you say FTO remedial training?

·
Registered
14,243 Posts
Give it a try fellers. Be the boss. You won't regret not smoking or chewing.:cheers:

1 - 20 of 31 Posts