Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Page 40 of the Fall Deer and Turkey Booklet.
Concerning Conservation Areas
“On areas where anterless permits are not allowed, you may take anterless deer with an any-deer permit.”

I know this isn’t a surprise to most people, but I wanted to remind anyone who might be tempted to intervene in another’s hunt as a drunk bow hunter did to me last year at Long Ridge Conservation Area.

·
Máistir an pointe hocht.
69,825 Posts
hahahaha :D Gotta love the drunk guy who wants to tell you what the rules are. :tup: :D

·
Registered
21,456 Posts
Yelp killed many Antlerless Deer on Any Deer Permit. Can't eat Horns.

oneshot

:D The Big Grin just wants a Bone to chew on.

Reactions: trailgator

·
Biology nit wit exposer
81,122 Posts

·
Máistir an pointe hocht.
69,825 Posts

·
Registered
1,883 Posts
Up until two or three years ago, you couldn't take anterless deer at all during firearms season on a lot of areas. When they swapped out the "antlered bucks only" signs for the "no anterless permits can be used" signs, it confused a lot of people.

·
King of Callaway
42,622 Posts
Up until two or three years ago, you couldn't take anterless deer at all during firearms season on a lot of areas. When they swapped out the antlered bucks only signs for the no anterless permits can be used signs, it confused a lot of people.
Now the first post makes sense! Thanks for the clarification.

·
Under appreciated
88,057 Posts
Page 40 of the Fall Deer and Turkey Booklet.
Concerning Conservation Areas
"On areas where anterless permits are not allowed, you may take anterless deer with an any-deer permit."

I know this isn't a surprise to most people, but I wanted to remind anyone who might be tempted to intervene in another's hunt as a drunk bow hunter did to me last year at Long Ridge Conservation Area.
How did Otis know what kind of tag you had?

·
Former Leader in Warning points!
10,405 Posts

·
Registered
21,456 Posts
Up until two or three years ago, you couldn't take anterless deer at all during firearms season on a lot of areas. When they swapped out the antlered bucks only signs for the no anterless permits can be used signs, it confused a lot of people.
Always been the same on areas I've hunted.

For awhile could use Antlerless Tags and I took advantage. Then they went to only Any Deer Tags only, still filled it with Antlerless or what came by.

oneshot

:D Give the Big Grin bones to chew on.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts