Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner

1 - 20 of 154 Posts

·
Under appreciated
87,470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you havent been vaccinated and test positive for covid-19 antibodies, it means you have already had Covid-19.

Does this mean you need to be vaccinated or are you good to go, and for how long?

·
Registered
84 Posts
Just wear a mask, they as ineffective now as they were all of last year!
I have a friend who had his wife sew a large button hole into his mask . He can smoke and drink from a straw without taking it off . I told him she should market them .

·
Biology nit wit exposer
80,660 Posts
One way to find out if its a covid19 positive or a cold positive. French kissing covid19 patients. They could probably use the oral support.

·
Registered
2,451 Posts
Go and hang out at the Linn or Livingston County bars this weekend and see if you end up with it. That would be a good test more than likely.

·
Under appreciated
87,470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Well, from all I read (including the CDC), if you test positive for the antibodies, you have had Covid.

I was just curious if a person such as this needs also a vaccine.

The CDC guidance is that re-infection is rare. I guess I wonder what the difference is between vaccine induced immunity and viral-induced immunity. Either way, the goal is to make sure you have antibodies.

Reactions: Wibb and pinwheel

·
Registered
32,121 Posts
People that have has mild cases of covid and get the vaccine are having worse reactions to it than the mild case of covid.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Missouri Hunting mobile app

Reactions: ozarkpugs

·
Vendor
63,469 Posts
Fairly certain the guidance is to wait until a certain period after infection to get the vaccination. Maybe 120 days?

Reactions: rat

·
Former Leader in Warning points!
10,364 Posts
I have bad news for you @rat , you are going to die. Maybe from COVID, maybe not. Maybe soon, maybe later. But you will not make it out alive, I can promise you that.
Have a great weekend!

·
Biology nit wit exposer
80,660 Posts
I have bad news for you @rat , you are going to die. Maybe from COVID, maybe not. Maybe soon, maybe later. But you will not make it out alive, I can promise you that.
Have a great weekend!
Ha. I would like to see you tell Ted Williams that.

Reactions: Skduckhunt

·
Biology nit wit exposer
80,660 Posts

·
Keep calm and Chive on!
5,819 Posts
Well, from all I read (including the CDC), if you test positive for the antibodies, you have had Covid.

The CDC guidance is that re-infection is rare. I guess I wonder what the difference is between vaccine induced immunity and viral-induced immunity. Either way, the goal is to make sure you have antibodies.
My wife and I are riding the Anti bodies out. We both had Covid last August and as of last week we both still had Antibodies in our systems. Just our way of thinking is that we would rather our own body’s figure out a way to fight it rather than put something in me that has not been proven effective yet.

·
Registered
265 Posts

Problem is there is no such thing as 'vaccine induced immunity' to covid because there's no such thing as a vaccine for it. What they're peddling is classified as gene therapy, and it doesn't prevent you from getting or spreading it, it's just supposed to make it 'less likely' you'll die from it. The way actual vaccines work is essentially, you're injected with either a weakened or dead pathogen, and as a result, your body learns how to deal with it and if exposed, can nuke it before it gains traction and becomes an issue. That's not how the 'covid vaccines' work. At all. You're light years ahead with the antibodies you have from actually having and defeating it.

And then let's not forget that last I looked, there had been somewhere between 3000 and 4000 deaths attributed to the 'vaccines' (could be higher now - I had read a blurb about it being up to like 29k now, but I don't know how reliable that number is), which is more than the known deaths of all other vaccines combined over the last decade... And on top of that, other vaccine trials have been shut down when the number of deaths attributed to them were FAR lower... Like 30 or so... Sooooo.... If they've shut down vaccine trials when the attributed deaths got into the 'tens' of deaths, why are they continuing this when we're into the THOUSANDS?

·
Under appreciated
87,470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Problem is there is no such thing as 'vaccine induced immunity' to covid because there's no such thing as a vaccine for it. What they're peddling is classified as gene therapy, and it doesn't prevent you from getting or spreading it, it's just supposed to make it 'less likely' you'll die from it. The way actual vaccines work is essentially, you're injected with either a weakened or dead pathogen, and as a result, your body learns how to deal with it and if exposed, can nuke it before it gains traction and becomes an issue. That's not how the 'covid vaccines' work. At all. You're light years ahead with the antibodies you have from actually having and defeating it.

And then let's not forget that last I looked, there had been somewhere between 3000 and 4000 deaths attributed to the 'vaccines' (could be higher now - I had read a blurb about it being up to like 29k now, but I don't know how reliable that number is), which is more than the known deaths of all other vaccines combined over the last decade... And on top of that, other vaccine trials have been shut down when the number of deaths attributed to them were FAR lower... Like 30 or so... Sooooo.... If they've shut down vaccine trials when the attributed deaths got into the 'tens' of deaths, why are they continuing this when we're into the THOUSANDS?
Where are you gettting the information that 3-4K people have died due to the vaccine? Not doubting, just havent read.

I also wonder if we will hear about ill effects from the vaccine as hard as they are pushing it. The information we get (even from the CDC) is filtered. This we KNOW, there isnt any disputing that. Whether that filter is due to a political agenda or not isnt clear and should be of no concern really. What is important is that we are getting accurate information about the health choices we make. I'm not necessarily suspicious of the CDC necessarily, but I'd like to have a trust but verify attitude when it comes to my health. My body, my choice.

The WHO on the other hand has been proven to be politically motivated and basically a hack organization.

Reactions: 90acres

·
Registered
265 Posts
Where are you gettting the information that 3-4K people have died due to the vaccine? Not doubting, just havent read.

I also wonder if we will hear about ill effects from the vaccine as hard as they are pushing it. The information we get (even from the CDC) is filtered. This we KNOW, there isnt any disputing that. Whether that filter is due to a political agenda or not isnt clear and should be of no concern really. What is important is that we are getting accurate information about the health choices we make. I'm not necessarily suspicious of the CDC necessarily, but I'd like to have a trust but verify attitude when it comes to my health. My body, my choice.

The WHO on the other hand has been proven to be politically motivated and basically a hack organization.
So here's one such read: Fact Check-VAERS reported vaccine deaths have not been confirmed or deemed causal by CDC

As you said, the data is filtered. If VAERS is reporting 4100 'covid vaccine deaths', odds are it's at least that, but you know darn well they'll never come out and admit it... They'll always deflect in one way or another. I personally know someone who almost certainly died of 'the shot' - she had gotten one of them, then later posted on her fakebook about having a really bad reaction to it, then about a week later, she was found dead... And she'd been dead for a few days. Now, either the 'vaccine' killed her, or it was one heck of a coincidence. Oh, and not long after she was found dead, her post on fakebook was gone....

1 - 20 of 154 Posts