Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Following some of the other threads here recently, I decided to checkout the PETA website just to see what they were saying about hunting.

While I am sure that no one here will agree with these half-truths and out-of-context interpretations, it is beneficial to understand what the anti's hate about hunting.

With that in mind, here is the PETA "Fact Sheet" on Why Sport Hunting Is Cruel and Unnecessary: www.peta.org/mc/factsheet_display.asp?ID=53

Talk about misguided and out of touch with the cycle of life.

·
Registered
3,898 Posts
:mad2::mad2::mad2::mad2::mad2::mad2::mad2::mad2::mad2::mad2::mad2::mad2:

·
Lunch break commander
8,344 Posts
see how many people are anti hunting when the bottom falls out of sociaty and everyone has to focus on feeding their family and providing shelter.

this may be a political statement and can be removed if deemed to be

but I can not understand people who will spend all their time and money to save a tree and stop hunting but are willing to kill a human baby.
No wonder children have such low self worth when they are taught that a tree was more important than their life.
God help us.

·
Registered
614 Posts
Originally posted by Pastor
see how many people are anti hunting when the bottom falls out of sociaty and everyone has to focus on feeding their family and providing shelter.

but I can not understand people who will spend all their time and money to save a tree and stop hunting but are willing to kill a human baby.
No wonder children have such low self worth when they are taught that a tree was more important than their life.
God help us.
I just had this talk the other day. It seems to me like the same people are also against capital punishment. Kill Babies but protect violent criminals and animals and trees.

Wow this gonna be removed for being political.

·
Registered
12,625 Posts
I disabled the link in your post WP, not really a good idea to have a direct link to a PETA site, they do have the capabilities to back track on links to this site, and we don't want them here.

If you would like to read what they have to say, please copy and past. Sorry for any inconvenience. :wave:

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I found a reference to this on another hunting forum. The general consensus is you can't reason with people that are driving by emotion instead of logic.

Educate your friends & family on what hunting really is. Let the anti's continue to embarrass themselves.

That being said, I do enjoy it when the PETA super models dress down for a photo shoot to protest some trivial issue of the day. :claphands:

·
Registered
3,431 Posts
Originally posted by limbhanger28

God help us.
I just had this talk the other day. It seems to me like the same people are also against capital punishment. Kill Babies but protect violent criminals and animals and trees.

:bowing: you said it

·
Registered
40 Posts
Originally posted by Country
Originally posted by limbhanger28

God help us.

:bowing: you said it
Couldn't have summed it up better, real truth here!

·
Registered
3,271 Posts
Originally posted by Montauklunkerhunter
PETA dead animal
ARent you at school TC. Get busy or Im telling Murphy.

·
Registered
32,193 Posts
I can't even read it.

·
Registered
1,562 Posts
Dont even want to read it, I've dealt with them & or thier type most of my adult life.

·
Registered
5,451 Posts
Hey Reb I wonder how many times that duck in your avatar has been shot. What would PETA think of that...POOR DUCK.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts