Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Banned
24,478 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
True Story from early Sunday morning

I was stopped early Sunday at about 12:30 am pulling into Walmart for a burnt out headlight. Just a DL and insurance check and a verbal warning to get it fixed. He asked and I told him I had been to Logan’s and was going in to get groceries and then home. But the officer was polite and really looking for DUI’s. I went in and bought food and headlight bulbs.

As I came out the door, a different PD SUV came through the parking lot and parked on the South side of Walmart. As soon as I left they did too and pulled me over again as soon as they pulled out of the parking lot. This time for bright lights and no headlight. How did they know I had no headlight? No other cars were on the street so I had my brights on from the minute I started my car in Walmart. There were no cars on the street in either direction so that was legal. They told me that I had a burnt out headlight and was using my bright lights. Another DL and insurance check and I’m on my way again. This was only 30 minutes and 500 feet on down the road from the last stop.

Thank god the CJ cop that sits on 171 by the center creek bridge didn’t pull me over too.

If anyone thinks I would ever drink in Missouri they need their head examined. That makes the 6th and 7th time Missouri cops stopped me looking to give me a DUI.

Better luck next time. :cheers:

· Banned
24,478 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
So, do you have some kind of reputation in that local? ;)
Just as another trespassing Jayhawker come across the border to drink Missouri booze and molest Missouri women!! :D

It's been several years between incidents but I figured another was coming any time. I thought I would have gotten stopped at 2 am on New Years Day but no such luck. I was sober then too.

· Banned
24,478 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well......you do look guilty of something.

I'm surprised they don't pull you over as soon as you leave your driveway.
I thought we agreed to keep out of each other's threads and quit with the smart azzed comments but here you are back for more. And this was your idea because you seem to be able to dish it out but not take it. I still have you ignored but obviously you are not a man of his word. I hope you enjoy my sense of humor. And even if you don't, several other members here do. :cheers:

Rectangle Font Parallel Screenshot Number
Rectangle Font Parallel Screenshot Number

· Registered
3,681 Posts
Rack..got ya on checking for DUI.
I used to be a cook in St.Joseph..bout a 40-45 mile drive each way.1 place I got off about 1 am..another I had to open it at 3 am.
Small town I lived in they knew my car,so they didn't bother me after the first few stops.
Can't count how many times I was stopped in other towns.They can always find a reason at 2 am to "check you out".
They know in the first 30 seconds of interaction if there will be a ticket.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.