Another Ross Bow topic....

Discussion in 'Archery Equipment' started by membergone, Mar 29, 2006.

1. membergone

membergone New Member

Jan 17, 2004
    Just a little tid-bit.

The CR337 came in yesterday and I got to shoot it extensively today. It shoots AWESOME and is SO QUIET! Unbelievable!

This is the coolest thing though. I needed to change the draw length module to lengthen it a bit, (ape arms you know.) Well, we had never changed one before and get this, we changed draw length modules in LESS THAN one minute with an allen wrench and NO need to press the bow! Is that cool or what?

All I gots to say about it is some of the big dogs better look out cause they are gonna start loosing sales to the MO made bow! :cheers:

2. MoBowman

MoBowman New Member

Dec 16, 2002
    Lee's Summit
    Awesome Kurt, I know your gonna like it, I even hate ya more now:rotfl: Get us some pictures of it, don't remember though your getting the camo right?:cheers::cheers:

MoBowman ```----------->

3. membergone

membergone New Member

Jan 17, 2004
    Camo? Absolutely! I'm gonna start a new trend! :rotfl: I'm gonna try to get 'em to camo me a Viper Micro to match! :D

This one may not be mine though, you can hate me less cause I don't think I'm gonna make the switch until I sell the Bishop. (I might sell it CHEAP as bad as I wanna get in that 337!) That was the deal I had with the dealership, shoot this one till I sell it then get another one. The Bishop will prolly be seen on Archery Talk any day! :rotfl:

:smiley: The more I am around these Ross Bows, the more it is obvious they are gonna take over! Write it down. :cheers:

4. Cburrows_tx

Cburrows_tx New Member

Nov 24, 2004
    Lamar Co. Texas
    OMG!!! I have never read funnier words in my life!!!:rotfl:

5. peach

peach New Member

Mar 8, 2006
    :eek: You are going to love your new bow. I think I saw my husband cuddling with his the other night.

6. thh058

thh058 Active Member

May 12, 2005
    Jefferson County
    that right there sounds like a hoyt! :rotfl: :bangin: :rotfl:

7. membergone

membergone New Member

Jan 17, 2004
    You are right! Without all the WIERDNESS! :D :stickfight: :D

8. Thats it I'm going to have to get out and shoot one of these things....I'm REALLLY curious now!

9. gmbellew

gmbellew Member

Jan 10, 2005
    KCMO
    i have been hearing nothing but good things about these bows. if the protec wasn't working so well for me (or if i was a rich man :rotfl:) the competition model would be mine.

10. rat

rat Legbone

Dec 13, 2005
    Or a Tribute..

DSG.. I gotta see one of these in action. There's gotta be something there if it has your attention like it does! :)

11. Hoytshooter

Hoytshooter Active Member

Mar 7, 2005
    Small Buck, MO
    I think they're just paying DSG well to advertise!!! :neuspeuter:

12. Nah, he just wants a freeby, and after shooting with him the other day, I would say that Bishop is doing just fine.:cheers:

BTH

13. membergone

membergone New Member

Jan 17, 2004
    You are bofe mistaken. DSG (1) isn't getting paid, and (2) knowns NOTHING is free!

DSG just likes them cause they are PRETTY! ;) :rotfl: ;)

14. Hoytshooter

Hoytshooter Active Member

Mar 7, 2005
    Small Buck, MO
    :rotfl: DSG...you're not the first I've heard raving about these bows. I havn't even checked one out yet, but they sure are getting lots of hype!