Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
47,454 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I shot another Robin Hood today. I don't know if that's good or bad.

· Registered
8,318 Posts
Well... good for your shooting, bad for your wallet.

I say nice shooting!!
:cheers::cheers:

· Under appreciated
93,011 Posts
Gary.. quit doing that!! lol

Good shooting.. as I always say, a RH is bitter-sweet eh?

· ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
47,454 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guys. You're right Paul, it is bitter-sweet.

I've been thinking about some new arrows, but I can't decide weather to stick with aluminums or go to carbons. Hardly anybody shoots aluminums anymore and you can usually pick them up cheaper than carbons.

That one arrow that I stuck the other with is my last one from the dozen my wife gave me for Christmas last year.

· Jenny's Lackey
47,789 Posts
Heck, it's only $10. You can buy more. Trust me, 10 years from now you won't worry about the $10 when you go into your trophy room & remember how good you felt when that shot went off.

By the way, great shootin.

I've got a few, but my favorite is with Muzzy broadheads. That one was costly. I thought I was going to have to seperate them last year. Couldn't bring myself to do it. I lost 4 heads in my McKenzie turkey.

· Registered
1,192 Posts
I had a RH just the other day as well. Good shoot'n. If you are in the market for new arrows, I would deffinantly consider gettting carbons this go around. You get so much more in a carbon arrow. A good carbon will stand up to a lot more than an aluminum will and will pay for itself in the long run. Plus they are lighter (which equals faster), more durable, straighter, and smaller diameter (less resistance = better penatration). Anyway, just my simple minded opinion.

· Registered
12,620 Posts
Great shooting Gary:cheers: Those RH's are pretty good at the time but a bit later ya just kind of wish that you were only slappin arrows. On the bright side, I can remember how you were shooting last Sept. at the get together. Quite a difference there buddy:cheers:

MoBowman ```--------->

· Registered
2,602 Posts
Originally posted by venatic
I shot another Robin Hood today. I don't know if that's good or bad.
I would say it depends on wether the first arrow went were you wanted it too!:D I assume it did so :cheers:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.