Another question about closed threads

Discussion in 'Turkey Hunting General' started by trapperBR549, Dec 16, 2015.

1. pinwheel

pinwheel Jenny's Lackey

Jun 17, 2006
    middle of nowhere
    Jawbone's gonna get upset if you keep trying to take over his agitator position.:D:wave:

2. Rack_Hunter

Rack_Hunter Sensitivity Aficionado

So who all is banned and which of them are back under a new user name?

And what ever happened to moneymaker? :D

3. catdaddy

catdaddy blu bogart

Dec 30, 2007
    t'aint say'n
    ....my bad,soon as I seen yo couldn't get banded in this thread.....I decided to take advantage.Like a friggin early Christmas present!
    and I aint done yet!:scared::stirpot::rof2:

4. Maddux

Maddux It's Da Debil

Aug 27, 2009
    Dallas County
    I'd tell you but I'm still in contract negotiations.

5. killmode

killmode Deplorable member

Yep... Maybe not the mods but the administrators can. Depends on what keys who has.

6. wiser1

wiser1 Trash Picker

Apr 15, 2013
    Jefferson county
    Please Dont ask questions !!!!!!!!!!!:)

Last edited: Dec 16, 2015
  7. hazelvillebucks

hazelvillebucks Well-Known Member

Oct 28, 2014
    THIS IS LIKE THOSE RUMOR IS THREADS , THERE NEEDS TO BE PICTURES OF THE BANNING pore trapper caught in the trap.
    20 foot is not the villain, he is, like many are , the victim of the way things are.this is a place for those who care about the heritage of hunting to speak up. this is not outsiders deciding our fate it is the will of us who will decide our fate. if one wants to defend m.d.c. whatever they do it is there right, but if one needs to rub a face in something that was done badly that does not mean that they are showing disrespect , it is the opposite.the m.d.c. has some great folks working for them, people speaking up when things are done badly does not disrespect them, it does the opposite . if the focus is not on the ball it will not be hit. for this forum to only condone cheer leading will not lead m.d.c. out of this ,it will only hasten the end. for Christ sake pull 20 foot out from under the bus, as a bow hunter he has already been run over by the front tires of crossbows don,t leave him there without a voice for the ruff tread dual back tires of c.w.d. to run over him. whether this site wishes to help or hinder the most precious resource our state has will be cherished and it will be fought for. the heritage of our grandchildren will not be stolen. it is not about hurting anyones feelings it is about doing the right thing for the HAZELVILLE BUCKS.

8. Hawk

Hawk Well-Known Member Sponsor

Oct 15, 2009
    I disagree. This is like a neighborhood but this community allows you to put up a GIANT privacy fence that keeps those annoying people from bothering you. I cant understand why more people dont build that fence and instead would rather complain to mods.....?????

9. Hawk

Hawk Well-Known Member Sponsor

Oct 15, 2009
    I will call you tomorrow. U2u your number.

10. yesdeer

yesdeer Active Member

Oct 30, 2008
    franklin co.
    Wait.......what........Trapper got bandded. Oh man I ain't been this upset since RoP got Lisa bandded and pinny put the kibash on disgruntleddeliveryguy. On second thought Trap isn't near the member either of them were. Carry on. :D

11. Tom_Sulk

Tom_Sulk Member

Nov 9, 2015
    SEMO
    No, I would say I had it right the first time.

12. MOAdmin

MOAdmin Administrator

Dec 14, 2015
    I'm working very hard. I don't understand were your hostility is coming from.you know me, and have for years now. You know I care greatly and am fair in my determinations.

13. jawesome357

jawesome357 The Instigator

Oct 31, 2013
    The only OC
    It's not hard to change the Ip address of a computer. It takes about 30 seconds. Now if they can lock users out by MAC addresses thats a different story.

14. Maddux

Maddux It's Da Debil

Aug 27, 2009
    Dallas County
    Ban Archer

15. henry

henry Fan Boy aka Mr Twisty and

Austin.I am confident there was no hostility towards you in Chris's post. He was defending the mods and the value of having members as moderators.

16. bajabill

bajabill BDR529

Feb 16, 2012
    East Central MO
    just another example of how simple internet communication can be confusing.

I think he was defending the personal touch that can be had by member moderators, but had to throw nonmember moderators under the bus by default. Austin is trying to bridge the gap by providing a personality to what would otherwise be a nonmember moderator position. I am going to make a bloody mary and then review my post to make sure it will be confused.

17. MOAdmin

MOAdmin Administrator

Dec 14, 2015
    Great! sometimes it's hard to read intention when people are being so direct.

18. Maddux

Maddux It's Da Debil

Aug 27, 2009
    Dallas County
    That is the great thing about being direct, you don't have to read intention.

19. killmode

killmode Deplorable member

I sent Austin a note asking him to bring back 20 and ban hawk. I think that would be a really good trade. Then ban hammer anyone who complains and move on:D

20. HuntnSEMO

HuntnSEMO Micro Member

Oct 6, 2015
    i heard trapper got a lifetime ban. Not coming back.