Another biopsy first

Discussion in 'Social Club 2011' started by Ghost Hunter, May 27, 2009.

1. Ghost Hunter

Ghost Hunter Active Member

Jan 3, 2003
    The surgeon says her lympnoids are swollen so he is going to do a surgical biopsy of them next Tuesday before he decides if surgery will remove the cancer. If its spread it wont.

It is minor surgery in its self. I am trying not to loose my patience with the system. The one thing one week then another the next is getting to me. To me its time to knock it out. I never did have much patience so if anybodys got any to lend send it my way.

:shrug:

2. knockemdeadd

knockemdeadd Active Member

Feb 3, 2007
    Arnold(St Louis)
    we're ALL prayin for ya's Dave.:innocent::innocent::innocent:

3. Ghost Hunter

Ghost Hunter Active Member

Jan 3, 2003
  4. yankee

yankee Senior Member

hang tough GH, can be a tough road to hoe, but im sure the DR's are making decisions in her best interest, your in our thoughts and prayers on a daily basis

5. Cburrows_tx

Cburrows_tx New Member

Nov 24, 2004
    Lamar Co. Texas
    Dave you can have all of my patience. I don't have much but you can have em. I will be praying for the best.

6. rat

rat Legbone

Dec 13, 2005
  7. 67Firebird

67Firebird Chicken Man

Prayers still going up from here Dave. :innocent:

8. CodeRed

CodeRed tutoring the most interesting man in the world

May 31, 2007
    I dont pretend to know it all, or claim to know it all. However, its been my experience based on personal experience that there are a few things to keep in mind:
    #1 Medicine is not an exact science. If it were, it wouldnt be so challenging to become a doctor.
    #2 Dont be afraid to ask questions and if your questions aren't being answered, find someone else.
    #3 Expect and demand to be treated as a human being.
    #4 Keep a log or journal. With everything that goes on and questions being asked of you its much easier to write it down and refer to it if necessary.

9. lma

lma Active Member

:innocent: Prayers from us for all of you! Hang in there.....the patience level is much lower when you can't take care of a loved one yourself. Thanx for keeping us posted.

10. hillbilly

hillbilly Senior Member

Dec 27, 2006
    Fulton Mo
    GH prayers from the Kansas side for you and your family:innocent:

11. Mailman

Mailman Well-Known Member

Feb 2, 2005
    Blue Springs Mo
    Mailmans house is still sending those prayers your way Dave.

The wife and I are going through some medical problems with her right now too. I think I need all of my patience but after we solve our problem I'll let you have what I have left. Hang in there.

12. Pastor

Pastor Well-Known Member

Apr 2, 2008
    Leadwood.
    I think we could all use more patience GH. We will continue to pray for you all. While you wait for patience here is what the Bible says about it. only one way to get it.

Romans 5:1-5 (KJV)1 Therefore being justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ: 2 By whom also we have access by faith into this grace wherein we stand, and rejoice in hope of the glory of God. 3 And not only so, but we glory in tribulations also: knowing that tribulation worketh patience; 4 And patience, experience; and experience, hope: 5 And hope maketh not ashamed; because the love of God is shed abroad in our hearts by the Holy Ghost which is given unto us

James 1:2-3 (KJV)2 My brethren, count it all joy when ye fall into divers temptations; 3 Knowing this, that the trying of your faith worketh patience.

God bless you and your wife.

13. blevely

blevely White Board Man

Jul 15, 2004
    Here and There
    Still wishing you all the best

14. SHORTSHOT

SHORTSHOT Active Member

Feb 24, 2009
    KANSAS CITY
    you know we are always here for your family Dave. prayers as always. keep us informed

15. Big L

Big L Trapper Groupie

Aug 8, 2008
    Bonne Terre
    Prayers sent