Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
6,027 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well i was suspose to be working yesterday but hey i got a better offer so tuesnight after the wife went to bed i headed to macon spent the night with MU. got up to a hardy breakfest of mtn dew and gronola bar and we hit the road towards putnam co. pick up his dad at laplata. OH yeah we were excited to wake up to a blessing of fresh snow too.

we made several sets yesterday called up three yotes with a combo of electric and hand calls. we saw two more for a total of 5 yotes. shot one. missed one. and didn't get a shoot at the other three. the wind was really tough making calling hard but we had alot of fun.

heres a pic on the one we got i made a cheap shot at about 40 yrds with the 22-250 should of been a nice guide and let mu get it with the buckshot but after seeing the rest of his shooting yesterday i am glad i didnt' :stickfight:

·
Registered
6,027 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
oh and just for the record if you wanting to save pelts the 22-250 hornady v-max in 40 grains are not pelt friendly
this dog was facing me and it put a hole in here chest you could have put a fresbie in :rotfl: personly i like it

·
PURE KILLER
38,022 Posts
big holes are good for yotes in my book,we did pretty fair yesterday ourselves.

·
Registered
8,772 Posts
Tony, way ta go man!!:cheers::cheers::cheers: Dead yotes are good, period.

Jack

·
Registered
6,480 Posts
Originally posted by huntforfunnfood
should of been a nice guide and let mu get it with the buckshot but after seeing the rest of his shooting yesterday i am glad i didnt' :stickfight:
Ouch :bangin: Way to go...................:sniper:

·
Under appreciated
90,285 Posts
Nice.. looks like a real good day off!

·
Registered
777 Posts
Originally posted by huntforfunnfood

heres a pic on the one we got i made a cheap shot at about 40 yrds with the 22-250 should of been a nice guide and let mu get it with the buckshot but after seeing the rest of his shooting yesterday i am glad i didnt' :stickfight:
Hey now, thats not fair, I would have smoked that girl too.....I didn't tell you that I was hesitating incase you missed so I could clean up your mess!:hysterical:

·
Registered
11,987 Posts
Way to go!

·
Under appreciated
90,285 Posts
You and wifey been seein anymore yotes R2 or are they still scared in your neck of the woods??

·
Registered
6,027 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
that is a bushnell banner 6-18x50AO its a pretty good scope for the money you can pick one up anywere from 125-150 it great till except for the frist few second of day and the last few at night and it don't draw quite as much light then as i would like. it will take a beating and say zeroed though. since i use that gun striclly for varmits i would really like to up grade to one that gathers a bit more light. just going to have to wait a day or two

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.