Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
19,585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Pleasant Valley, MO.

Huge pre-season sale ~ July 10th-15th, 2006

Just a heads-up, for you locals ~ or anyone else that patronizes the business. I received a flyer in the mail ~ or I should say, my wife did. For some reason, it came in her name...

Bow season will be upon us, sooner than we think! :D

·
Registered
18,763 Posts
I got the same thing

·
Registered
38,303 Posts
Hoytshooter, have you shot thier computer shoot? I know several of us talked about shooting it last winter, but I've not made it up there yet...

·
Registered
816 Posts
Originally posted by fireman_3311
Hoytshooter, have you shot thier computer shoot? I know several of us talked about shooting it last winter, but I've not made it up there yet...
that unit hasn't worked for quite some time. there is a rumor they are going to put in an indoor 3d range in that portion of the range instead of the techno hunt. we shall see, i guess.

·
Registered
38,303 Posts
Originally posted by gmbellew
that unit hasn't worked for quite some time. there is a rumor they are going to put in an indoor 3d range in that portion of the range instead of the techno hunt. we shall see, i guess.
That figures....guess I'll just save me gas money then!!!

·
Registered
3,647 Posts
Fireman.........there is a techno hunt at a shop in Urbana, right down 65 from you, that's a little ways further for you but they shoot it regularly. There is also one at Bolivar but that is a bit further for you.

:smiley: Just wanted to throw that out there.

·
Registered
38,303 Posts
Originally posted by DShootnstGentemn
Fireman.........there is a techno hunt at a shop in Urbana, right down 65 from you, that's a little ways further for you but they shoot it regularly. There is also one at Bolivar but that is a bit further for you.

:smiley: Just wanted to throw that out there.
Thanks DSG...I shot one in Columbia, years ago...had a blast! Would be fun to get several of us together, and make a day of it....I've squandered money on worse!!!!!

·
Registered
12,620 Posts
They also have (had) one in that shop in Lexington, can't remember the name of the place, that darn "sometimers" thing.

Seems to me that the area Andy's had set up for the technohunt would be pretty small for a indoor 3d area. To do it right would take up most of their indoor range.

MoBowman ```---------->

·
Registered
18,763 Posts
Fireman...sorry it took me awhile. I did shoot the video at Andy's. It wasn't working when I shot there a couple of weeks ago and I didn't ask what was up. A good friend of mine manages Andy's, I'll have to ask him what's going on.

·
6,643 Posts
Dang, I didn't get one and I drive by it everyday going to work. How long is the sale?? Going out of town tomorrow so I want to go when I get back.

·
Registered
70,769 Posts
The sale started on July 10 and runs through July 15th. Hours are M-F 10:00 to 6:00 and Sat. 10: to 5:00 but closed on Sunday. Bows up to 30% off, all accessories up to 50% off. Shoot before you buy range available. Andy's Archery, 7009 Stewart Rd. Pleasant Valley, Mo. 64068. I-35 to Pleasant Valley exit. Just north of KC.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.