Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Mountain lion hunter
28,312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I now have a customized spider webbed screen but it works ya just don't stick your ear too close:stickfight:

Just Sayin

·
Grrrrrrr
29,951 Posts
Ouch...at least it wasn't your rifle.

·
Mountain lion hunter
28,312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
[rquote=1481996&tid=103628&author=archer66]Ouch...at least it wasn't your rifle.[/rquote]

I got a pull up rope fer the gun to tie it securely but I'm not kidding this thing jumped outta my pocket when I stood up to retreat this mornin

Maybe QVC or northern tools or one of them whatnot places has a mini pull up rope for the phone:hysterical:

·
Grrrrrrr
29,951 Posts
I had a bad day in Nov of 08...in one hunt I dropped my backpack outta the stand with about 1000 bucks worth of optics in it, then followed that by dropping my bow at the end of the hunt because my bow rope got tangled up and in the confusion of trying to work that out I let go of my bow and down it fell....got lucky, it missed the rocks at the bottom of the tree but still drove a broadhead thru my plastic quiver.....

Not a good feeling at all.

·
Mountain lion hunter
28,312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Man that is a bad day!

I had a buddy com by last nite for some repairs. A couple nights before gun season he was bowhunting and he was rushed to get home that eve to get the kids somewhere and faile to put his bow in the truck.He hit reverse and it was too late. Very very suprised it broke his sight I just installed a month ago and the cable slide. We pressed it and checked all the bearings cotton swabed the limbs at full draw in the draw board and fired a few arrows.
Very lucky he was as I had sight parts and a cable slide so he won't miss his December pig hunt:cheers:

·
Registered
3,721 Posts
[rquote=1481985&tid=103628&author=Refuze2falo]I now have a customized spider webbed screen but it works ya just don't stick your ear too close:stickfight:

Just Sayin[/rquote]

Ha... I dropped mine back in mid Oct from about 20'. I guess it depends on what it lands on, because I was in a burr oak in the middle of a pasture of soft grass as a landing!! Still works fine. Just some character marks:wave:

·
Registered
4,673 Posts
[rquote=1481985&tid=103628&author=Refuze2falo]I now have a customized spider webbed screen but it works ya just don't stick your ear too close:stickfight:

Just Sayin[/rquote]
Just be glad it wasnt still in your pocket when it made the fall.:rof2::rof2:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts