An 8 pointer on my hit list.

Discussion in 'Trail Cam Photos & Pics from the stand' started by citybowhunter, Nov 4, 2010.

1. citybowhunter

citybowhunter Senior Member

Feb 13, 2009
    Independence Mo.
    I think he has mass and age. :)
    [file]145879[/file]

2. Vector

Vector VECtor Custom Calls

Feb 11, 2003
    N/C MO
    :2thumbsup: Good looking deer! Looks like you should have been there hunting!

Parker

3. citybowhunter

Feb 13, 2009
    Independence Mo.
    [rquote=1879215&tid=130889&author=Parker]:2thumbsup: Good looking deer! Looks like you should have been there hunting!

Parker[/rquote]

This is across the street on a property that doesn't allow hunting. It's a bedding area and crossing area. I work with them to make sure there aren't any trespassers which helps keep the deer alive until they get some age on them. The more illegal hunters I run out of there the better opportunities I have at more mature and better bucks.

4. citybowhunter

Feb 13, 2009
    Independence Mo.
    Same camera. :rules: I'm thinking this guy looks familiar. I'm hoping he's the horse guy that's always looking for his horses that get out regularly. I'm hoping, otherwise I'd be pretty upset about this picture.
    [file]145881[/file]

5. montgohunter

montgohunter New Member

Mar 8, 2010
    St. Charles
    well the trespassers dont look like they are out hunting! so i would stay herding livestock is a better idea...but still trespassing! i suggest a lock box on it if there aint one already

6. txcobowhunter

txcobowhunter Deer Gear Collecter

Oct 5, 2008
    Texas County
    Ya Buddy!!! That's a good deer!!!

7. citybowhunter

Feb 13, 2009
    Independence Mo.
    [rquote=1879235&tid=130889&author=montgohunter]well the trespassers dont look like they are out hunting! so i would stay herding livestock is a better idea...but still trespassing! i suggest a lock box on it if there aint one already[/rquote]

I have four cameras going and they are in lock boxes. I haven't had one stolen yet.

8. Cedar Thicket

Cedar Thicket Blonde Bearded Guy

Whats that in his hand???

pair of gloves, game camera??..........:shrug:

9. citybowhunter

Feb 13, 2009
    Independence Mo.
    I'm hoping it's gloves, a rope or something to cover the horses eyes as he leads it off the property. I've gotten pictures of the same guy before (I think he's the same guy) shortly after his horses ran by one of my game cameras. He didn't go out the same way he went in and wasn't too concerned about the camera. I think I'm ok with this event. I hate trespassers!

10. mohunter32

mohunter32 Senior Member Lifetime Supporting Member

Jan 15, 2005
    Franklin Co, MO
    Hope you get him.

11. UrbanHunter

UrbanHunter Active Member

Sure looks horsey. :confused:
    i'm betting warm-blooded, not cold-blooded stock, eh?:rof2:
    Oh, and that's a heck of a deer. Can't wait to see your hands around that rack.