Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Super Moderator
25,601 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Question for you fellas, I have been keeping and eye out for Remingto 20 guage accutip slugs, but not seeing any on the shelves of stores I visit. Where would be the best place to order them from, online?

·
Registered
13,802 Posts
Here are some places worth checking.
Midway
Midsouth Shooter's Supply
Natchez Shooter's Supply
Graf and Sons
SGAmmo.com
Palmetto Arms
Grabagun

I don't know if you can find the Remington offering yet, as they are still getting their act together since being bought by Vista Outdoors. I suspect that it will be sometime before they're back on their feet, though they are making a lot of metallic ammo right now, and shipping it.
Good luck on finding it.

Reactions: 20'

·
Máistir an pointe hocht.
73,037 Posts
Not a bad idea as a crossbow would be harder that a gun
Cross bow is more accurate, has longer range, and easier to find ammo for..... Come, join the dark side.:cool:

·
Máistir an pointe hocht.
73,037 Posts
He wants too, you know he does.
You would think a person who "WANTS" to kill big bucks, would go with the best options to make that happen.......But that's just me mebbe.. :D

Reactions: 90acres

·
Super Moderator
25,601 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
He wants too, you know he does.
over a rifle, or any actual gun, perhaps, but I don't need or want that crutch in the archery woods. I tend to bow hunt them about to same amount of time in the IL firearms season. you guys who need and want that ease factor have at, just don't be ashamed to share the weapon in the photo.

·
Máistir an pointe hocht.
73,037 Posts
So let me get this straight, using a crossbow is a needless crutch, but using a slug gun or rifle is not.

got it.... :D

• Haha
Reactions: beanpile

·
Máistir an pointe hocht.
73,037 Posts
no, I didn't miss it. But, you use most effective legal method when rifle season is open, and don't call it a crutch.

I user the most effective legal method during archery season. Sounds like you are still butt hurt over it to me. :D

·
Super Moderator
25,601 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
no, I didn't miss it. But, you use most effective legal method when rifle season is open, and don't call it a crutch.

I user the most effective legal method during archery season. Sounds like you are still butt hurt over it to me. :D
Not butthurt at all, not surprised

·
Under appreciated
91,832 Posts
If the chiropractor cant get me straightened out in the next few weeks, I'm hunting with what I want and not going to come on here asking anyones permission or approval.
I'm not going to be some pious bowhunting conscientious objector, sitting at home not hunting to make some goofy point, OR risk screwing up my back and shoulder any more than it already is. I havent even shot my compound or recurves this year AT ALL and thats not a good thing going into season.
At any rate, I am now prepared no matter the method. Judgy people can suck an egg.

·
Super Moderator
25,601 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
If the chiropractor cant get me straightened out in the next few weeks, I'm hunting with what I want and not going to come on here asking anyones permission or approval.
I'm not going to be some pious bowhunting conscientious objector, sitting at home not hunting to make some goofy point, OR risk screwing up my back and shoulder any more than it already is. I havent even shot my compound or recurves this year AT ALL and thats not a good thing going into season.
At any rate, I am now prepared no matter the method. Judgy people can suck an egg.
shoot what you want or need to use, I have always stated those who took to archery without the need for an xbow to do so, can switch or do whatever! I always challenged the need for full inclusion as the old set-up kept zero people from archery hunting!

·
Under appreciated
91,832 Posts
shoot what you want or need to use, I have always stated those who took to archery without the need for an xbow to do so, can switch or do whatever! I always challenged the need for full inclusion as the old set-up kept zero people from archery hunting!
Thanks for your permission. I wouldnt have set foot in the woods without it. :D

1 - 20 of 48 Posts