Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
17,011 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
who has noticed how some of the deer hunters (which by the way the numbers are growing) look down their long noses at duck hunters in disgust because they don't undestand the different mindset but yet in the same forum can't get along with each other? bow hunters, rifle hunters, luck, skill, antler restirction, qdm, meat hunters. they get down right pizzy with one another but yet jump all over others nut sacks because it's not deer hunting. i mean maybe they should call it missouri deekheads.:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: that name might cover the entire spectrum on here.:rof2:

·
Registered
19,796 Posts
[rquote=1484257&tid=103750&author=winger]who has noticed how some of the deer hunters (which by the way the numbers are growing) look down their long noses at duck hunters in disgust because they don't undestand the different mindset but yet in the same forum can't get along with each other? bow hunters, rifle hunters, luck, skill, antler restirction, qdm, meat hunters. they get down right pizzy with one another but yet jump all over others nut sacks because it's not deer hunting. i mean maybe they should call it missouri deekheads.:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: that name might cover the entire spectrum on here.:rof2:[/rquote]

yep, Ive noticed. Funny thing is, we arent any different, the terms may be a little different, but thats with anything. We like to hunt just like anyone/everyone else. Heck, most of us hunt goats just like they do. For awhile I thought it was funny, a running joke if you will. Here lately, it hasnt been as funny, except the part about them looking down their noses at us, now THATS funny

·
Registered
6,357 Posts
hey winger I think this place is called MIssouri whitetails .com, that means its primarily deer hunters .... doesnt say duckhunters are the best .com so get over your self ,your all wierdos and the first step to recovery is to just admit it :D

·
Registered
17,011 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
[rquote=1484321&tid=103750&author=Pipe]hey winger I think this place is called MIssouri whitetails .com, that means its primarily deer hunters .... doesnt say duckhunters are the best .com so get over your self ,your all wierdos and the first step to recovery is to just admit it :D[/rquote]

why does it mean it's primarily deer hunter? i see al of topics on here:confused: what if i don't want to get over myself. trust me when i say i am probably more hard core of a goater than 3/4 of the members here, not better mind you but more hard core, now tell me, why would anyone want to get over that. i don't roll out of bed looking this good, got to work on it constantly.:hysterical: and who ever accused duckers of being the best:confused:

·
Registered
17,011 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
honorary hell, i earned mine:cheers:

·
just one of the idiots talking on MWT, right Red?
8,923 Posts
yes Wingo, you are the only one...& the one & only! :woot:

·
Registered
17,011 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
[rquote=1484407&tid=103750&author=Son_of_Cold_Duck]yes Wingo, you are the only one...& the one & only! :woot:[/rquote]

at least you and i understand that. :cheers:

·
just one of the idiots talking on MWT, right Red?
8,923 Posts
HE broke the mold when he placed you under that rock

·
Registered
14,299 Posts
It does have that appearance Winger.

·
Jenny's Lackey
47,040 Posts
Personally, I'm sick & tired of everyone being *****hy lately. Whether you hunt ducks, rabbits, deer or whatever. We're all sportsmen & should be supportive of each other rather than looking down our long noses at someone who doesn't get the same charge out of hunting the game we prefer.

·
Registered
13,882 Posts
[rquote=1484607&tid=103750&author=pinwheel]Personally, I'm sick & tired of everyone being *****hy lately. Whether you hunt ducks, rabbits, deer or whatever. We're all sportsmen & should be supportive of each other rather than looking down our long noses at someone who doesn't get the same charge out of hunting the game we prefer.[/rquote]I agree, Rat! Time to break out the

[file]80809[/file]

·
Jenny's Lackey
47,040 Posts
[rquote=1484614&tid=103750&author=lma][rquote=1484607&tid=103750&author=pinwheel]Personally, I'm sick & tired of everyone being *****hy lately. Whether you hunt ducks, rabbits, deer or whatever. We're all sportsmen & should be supportive of each other rather than looking down our long noses at someone who doesn't get the same charge out of hunting the game we prefer.[/rquote]I agree, Rat! Time to break out the[/rquote]

Who you callin rat? I'm gonna have to change my avatar, aren't I?

You sure those good drugs have wore off:thinking::rof2:

·
Registered
13,882 Posts
[rquote=1484615&tid=103750&author=pinwheel][rquote=1484614&tid=103750&author=lma][rquote=1484607&tid=103750&author=pinwheel]Personally, I'm sick & tired of everyone being *****hy lately. Whether you hunt ducks, rabbits, deer or whatever. We're all sportsmen & should be supportive of each other rather than looking down our long noses at someone who doesn't get the same charge out of hunting the game we prefer.[/rquote]I agree, Rat! Time to break out the[/rquote]

Who you callin rat? I'm gonna have to change my avatar, aren't I?

You sure those good drugs have wore off:thinking::rof2:[/rquote]:rof2::rof2::rof2::rof2: That avatar gets me everytime! (And nope....the good'uns haven't worn off yet. :hysterical::hysterical: )

1 - 16 of 16 Posts