Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
13,390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had the opp to drive by the back pool this afternoon, A-22 is in water, I dont know how deep. NO other back pool blind is close to water... Not 14,15,17,18,20 or 21.

·
Registered
9,727 Posts
:peepwall::peepwall::peepwall::peepwall::pop::pop:

·
13,390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Maybe not next year if they dont plug the sand boil!!

·
Registered
19,796 Posts
[rquote=1495391&tid=104350&author=Skduckhunt]Maybe not next year if they dont plug the sand boil!![/rquote]

i heard about that Scott, from John. man thats some serious business right there. from what i gather, its undermining the ALTON LEVEE ? wow if that goes, the entire lower midwest will be flooded?.....YIKES !! :praying:

G

·
[rquote=1495394&tid=104350&author=knockemdeadd][rquote=1495391&tid=104350&author=Skduckhunt]Maybe not next year if they dont plug the sand boil!![/rquote]

i heard about that Scott, from John. man thats some serious business right there. from what i gather, its undermining the ALTON LEVEE ? wow if that goes, the entire lower midwest will be flooded?.....YIKES !! :praying:[/rquote]
Maybe that means i could plant some corn in my backyard and hunt off my deck? :scared:

·
13,390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Only if you live in Alton, east Alton or Wood River

·
Registered
1,858 Posts
There no ducks in north county anyway. Only thieves and bandits....:wave:

·
13,390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
and the NCDS

·
13,390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Guys,

One of my buddies was supposed to meet the ST Charles County Sheriff Dept at the gravel ramp tonight...He thinks there is a safe in the middle of the ramp, just under water...it is near the middle but a tad on the right side, so if you go out there use the left side of the ramp only.. Hopefully, they will get it pulled out of there soon... It is a hull buster so dont slam into it... or back your lower unit into it putting a boat in the water.

·
13,390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
and remember just because there is sheet water to your blind does not mean that it is deep enough to navigate in. but you can probably float your decoys around some of the blinds right now...

·
Registered
9,727 Posts
Scott dag nab it that's my christmas monet and I was gonna split with you and dae. Now I have to split it with the popo. I tought it was a file cabinet. Did dae walk out there and look see?

·
13,390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
He called me to say it was much heavier than a shelf or cabinet... But we should ahve gotten it when the water was down and a bit warmer...I will call him later to see what the POPO had to say, it may have been under water when they got out there, or it may have dropped on the priority list as we are only duckhunters... and they may get to it in July... I have asked them for a patrol car to just do a srive by and keep the fires out of the parking lot...They say okay but dont show enough to keep the kids from partying around a bonfire where we want to hunt...
You out of the area guys, it is too much trouble to fight the traffic, the kids drinking and breaking into cars so head west or North or SE cause there aint no ducks here

1 - 15 of 15 Posts