Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
13,319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Corps has gotten us for the final day of the season...

they dropped the river level about 5 ft and there si nothing but a mud flat out there... That storm on Saturday caused them to open the gates and let her rip...Normal pool should be 19.70 or so...go hunt the river channel...with the barges...

Gage height, feet

Most recent instantaneous value: 14.16 12-29-2008 14:00
Graph of Gage height, feet

·
Registered
9,727 Posts
was there today and no water but the water at winfield is almost on slough road and movin fast loaded with ice and money if you want to get into sellin river blinds seen 3 today in front of the lock and dam at winfield floatin away

·
Registered
4,695 Posts
i dont think the storm saterday had much to do with them dropping the levels.im sure it had allot more to do with the rain and snow melt from the north side.there saying we will be getting some flooding soon from the upstream mess.why not end the season like it started.lots o water:mad2::mad2::mad2::mad2::mad2:

G

·
this season has been terrible for me ever since september 15 started chasing goats with da mission and now into birdie watchin:bs:

·
Registered
19,796 Posts
Originally posted by ducks1
was there today and no water but the water at winfield is almost on slough road and movin fast loaded with ice and money if you want to get into sellin river blinds seen 3 today in front of the lock and dam at winfield floatin away
are they flame retardant ?:confused:

·
Registered
1,858 Posts
how did ya do on dresser this yr? I had 53 about 8-10 yrs ago, is it killing any birds?

·
Registered
9,727 Posts
hey hatch seen 6 cupped and locked at the marsh today when i went by wondering did they die????????????????????????

·
13,319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
the river is up, came up about 0.05 ft that is a lil less than an inch...

Gage height, feet

Most recent instantaneous value: 14.21 12-30-2008 06:00

·
Registered
19,796 Posts
Originally posted by Skduckhunt
the river is up, came up about 0.05 ft that is a lil less than an inch...

Gage height, feet

Most recent instantaneous value: 14.21 12-30-2008 06:00
maybe ducks1 wont get water in his waders next time ?:rof2:

·
Registered
8,319 Posts
Well... WISH I WOULD HAVE SEEN THIS EARLIER.

Pat and I headed out there today and were not too happy with what we saw. Guess it's time to go get them decoys out of there, but I DID NOT want to wrestle with all the mud.

:soapbox:

·
Registered
5,362 Posts
Originally posted by Lefty

Pat and I headed out there today and were not too happy with what we saw. Guess it's time to go get them decoys out of there, but I DID NOT want to wrestle with all the mud.

Lefty can you grab my stove if its still out there?? Come get the boat if you need it..:2thumbsup:

·
Registered
8,319 Posts
Originally posted by Hatch
Originally posted by Lefty

Lefty can you grab my stove if its still out there?? Come get the boat if you need it..:2thumbsup:
Will grab the stove also... And I'd love to borrow the boat from you. Will let you know when. Just have to wait til the water comes up another 5 feet!

You should have seen the mud! :eek:

·
13,319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
no better yet

Most recent instantaneous value: 14.21 12-31-2008 13:00

·
Registered
8,319 Posts
Let me know when it's up if you don't mind SK!

:bowing:

1 - 20 of 40 Posts