1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
31,341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
right hand
60lb draw
80% letoff
will come with cobra 3 pin sight (one of the fiber optic pins is broken..so its a 2 pin..nothing to write home about), peep sight, d-loop, could use a new string(NOTE) bow is completely shootable with the string that is currently on it) shoots great, just ordered a new bow, no need to have 2 sitting around. it IS a used bow, so it does have some scratches and nicks..cosmetic only. would make an AWESOME bow fishing rig on the cheap.:cheers:

80 dollars

[file]92010[/file] [file]92012[/file] [file]92014[/file] [file]92016[/file] [file]92018[/file]

will consider trades as well..

·
Grrrrrrr
30,041 Posts
Nice bow for the money.....

What's the draw length? How much adjustment does it have? Is it a modular adjustment or set screw or what?

·
Registered
31,341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
its set at 28" now, will adjust to 29" by moving the string loop to a different pin on the lower cam. you can kinda see 2 of the pins in the third pic down.:cheers:

·
Registered
31,341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
80 bucks...its well worth that. slap a rest and a reel on it and youve got yourself a sweet bowfishin rig on the cheap

·
Registered
4,615 Posts
what is he axle to axle length?
How low do you think the poundage would go?
If long enough would make a good finger shooting bowfisher.

MJO

·
Registered
31,341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
just measured it, 35" axle to axle
i dont know exactly how low the draw weight would go, the sticker on the limb just says 60#, so i'm fairly sure thats the max draw, which would mae it 50-60lbs as alpine had 10lb increment limbs on these.

bump...will trade for????

·
Registered
31,341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Outside of owensville, I took the sight off for my sons bow, so there's no sight on it now.... Not that the sight was worth anything either way

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.