Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everybody, I will try and have pics of the tractor up tommorow. The tractor is a Allis chalmers D-19, here's the spec page on the tractor http://www.tractordata.com/td/td19.html
I have used this tractor for three years now and hate to get rid of it but I am buying a Allis Chalmers 180 diesel from a friend and need the money to puchase it. This tractor will work great for all your food plot needs or farming needs, It is gas, 8 forward gears 2 reverse, 6 cylinder 262 cu in engine with 63hp at drawbar and 71hp at P.T.O. Does not use oil and does not smoke. Tractor does not jump out of gear, has a AM FM radio mounted on side fender. Has newer style fenders, 3 point, Front tires 90% rubber, rear tires, 75% Power shift rims- changes the width of your rear axle. One of the rims has a bad rust spot around the valve stem. You can take this to a local welding shop and they can cut this spot out and put a patch in it for you. The rear tires do have calcium in them for added weight. The Lights all work on the tractor. It has a GM 1 wire alternator on it instead of a generator for a charging system. I do have a Battery disconnect to put on it yet to, Haven't had time to put it on yet, I always have to unhook the battery when I get done with it or the battery will run down. The disconnect will take care of that. The only problem with the tractor and it's not really a problem is last year I was pulling the 10' no till drill and hit a hole and the muffler broke off at the manifold. I wired it back down and finished the job for the guy and never have done nothing with it ever since because it's so quiet you can't even tell that it ever broke off and it's holding so well I just figured I would leave it alone. A new manifold from my local dealer is $160.00 if u wanted a new one. I am asking $3000 for the tractor and am pretty firm on price being the tractor is field ready! Hours on tractor or Unknown since the tach don't work anymore. I did keep a
very goodmaintenence schedule up on it, all hydraulic oil put in new this spring and so was the engine oil, changed every spring! Pics will be up tommorow:)

·
Registered
6,027 Posts
don't have much experience with the 180 but if its any thing like the super 190 you best hold on to that 19 ........sure do wish i could take it off your hands it would be a good tractor for sure

·
Registered
18,764 Posts
I use a D-17 for all my food plotting and it's great...this is gonna make somebody a great tractor!

·
Registered
14,508 Posts
This may be JUST what I need for the new place. I'll look into it some more.

U2U sent Goldtip

·
Registered
21,425 Posts
Nice looking tractor. Would love to have a tractor like that with a 6 ft. brush hog, a disc and a seeder.

·
Registered
14,508 Posts
I'd say so....I just got to get my trailer down there. Not to far from your neck of the woods I understand. He'll be heading out of town shortly, but we'll get our schedules together and meet up.

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Yes everybody Hayzer is 1st in line for the tractor, If for any reason he were to decide not to buy it, I will work down in the order of the u2u's I have received and contact you. As Hayzer said I will be out of town for a few days but when I get back I will get get in contact with Hayzer and get things rolling. Thanks for your interest everybody!

·
Registered
18,764 Posts
We have an Allis D-17, not planning on selling, but I guess everything is for sale if the price is right.

U2U me if you want to make an offer and I'll let you know.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Just saw your post tonight on the D-17. I would love to have a series IV but My luckI just bought a D-15 this afternoon . Ive got a ac two row no till to put behind it.. I need to beg borrow or steal a disc harrow now.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.