Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
13,957 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
would be a great thing to have for Missouri....... I don't have time to visit too many other forums lately but I sure don't have any book marked.

Just sayin'

·
Registered
19,796 Posts
well, if you go there, which i dont, you'll find a REALLY tough crowd, usually. and normally about nothing...its boring IMO.

·
Registered
5,360 Posts
yea im sure there can be a ducker somewhere who would appreciate it and keep it about the sport of duck hunting and learning

·
Registered
13,957 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
[rquote=1484844&tid=103779&author=knockemdeadd]well, if you go there, which i dont, you'll find a REALLY tough crowd, usually. and normally about nothing...its boring IMO.

[/rquote]

The key word was "WELL RUN".... :rof2::rof2::rof2: Hard line stand on proper etiquette and posting ethics...... Kinda like MWT only duck/goose talking:grouphug::grouphug:

·
Registered
19,796 Posts
[rquote=1484846&tid=103779&author=marshallgrn] yea im sure there can be a ducker somewhere who would appreciate it and keep it about the sport of duck hunting and learning[/rquote]

im sure you're right. but from what ive seen, they all know everything already, and anyone who doesnt, gets eaten alive...

just my :02:

·
Registered
19,796 Posts
DuckHUntingChat.com comes to mind....its pretty well moderated, I used to hang there, before I found MWT.

Pretty decent place, if all you want to hear about is ducks/geese.

I prefer this place, it has a mission, and I enjoy helping accomplish that mission :cheers:

·
Jenny's Lackey
47,045 Posts
[rquote=1484848&tid=103779&author=mrb][rquote=1484844&tid=103779&author=knockemdeadd]well, if you go there, which i dont, you'll find a REALLY tough crowd, usually. and normally about nothing...its boring IMO.

[/rquote]

The key word was "WELL RUN".... :rof2::rof2::rof2: Hard line stand on proper etiquette and posting ethics...... Kinda like MWT only duck/goose talking:grouphug::grouphug:[/rquote]

We've got some level headed duck hunters right here on MWT that very well could be good candidates for overseeing such a forum IMO. Winger for one comes to mind.:wave:

·
Registered
17,011 Posts
mrb, i think you have one. it's well ran. true needs more moderation on a site like this but when you get a bunch of guys interacting in a duck blind the razzing starts unlike a solitary hunt like deer hunting and it runs over into the internet as well. i think it does fine. what hurts is when people are jumping back and forth. they complain about the playhouse and then post in it all the time. when someone other than normal visitors run into the playhouse and biatch at the duckers then the guys who are in the playhouse jump on their bandwagon it gets the others who enjoy the playhouse and understand it irritated at their two sidedness. that is the biggest problem i see here.:cheers:

·
Registered
38,393 Posts
[rquote=1484890&tid=103779&author=winger]mrb, i think you have one. it's well ran. true needs more moderation on a site like this but when you get a bunch of guys interacting in a duck blind the razzing starts unlike a solitary hunt like deer hunting and it runs over into the internet as well. i think it does fine. what hurts is when people are jumping back and forth. they complain about the playhouse and then post in it all the time. when someone other than normal visitors run into the playhouse and biatch at the duckers then the guys who are in the playhouse jump on their bandwagon it gets the others who enjoy the playhouse and understand it irritated at their two sidedness. that is the biggest problem i see here.:cheers:[/rquote]

See what I mean? Level headed, good grasp on things....

Winger is my vote for Admin....LOL!!!!!!!!:cheers::wave:

·
Jenny's Lackey
47,045 Posts
[rquote=1484894&tid=103779&author=FiremanBrad][rquote=1484890&tid=103779&author=winger]mrb, i think you have one. it's well ran. true needs more moderation on a site like this but when you get a bunch of guys interacting in a duck blind the razzing starts unlike a solitary hunt like deer hunting and it runs over into the internet as well. i think it does fine. what hurts is when people are jumping back and forth. they complain about the playhouse and then post in it all the time. when someone other than normal visitors run into the playhouse and biatch at the duckers then the guys who are in the playhouse jump on their bandwagon it gets the others who enjoy the playhouse and understand it irritated at their two sidedness. that is the biggest problem i see here.:cheers:[/rquote]

See what I mean? Level headed, good grasp on things....

Winger is my vote for Admin....LOL!!!!!!!!:cheers::wave:[/rquote]

He's got my vote.:wave:

·
Registered
4,695 Posts
oh crap with you guys talking like this ol wing ding is gonna get out of control.who am i kiddin winger seems ok to me for a goater:cheers:

·
Registered
17,011 Posts
i am hoping that we don't change anything. well okay, give me the nuke button to the playhouse. first vaginal irritation flares up and you are bannished to the whitetail forum, i can't think of a worse punishment.:rof2: j/k

i think mrb runs this thing great. i think a few cry babies are the ones who just need to grow up and if they don't like it, don't visit it.

·
Registered
17,011 Posts
[rquote=1484901&tid=103779&author=BILLYGOAT]oh crap with you guys talking like this ol wing ding is gonna get out of control.who am i kiddin winger seems ok to me for a goater:cheers:[/rquote]

hey, who the fork are you callin a goater:confused::hysterical: i am proud to be a goater, until duck season starts.

·
Registered
9,727 Posts
man ole wingnut has you folks fooled real good. seewinger is like a wife he is the one smilen while walken down the isle at the weddin....you give him the power and there will be no blowin duck calls in the playhouse anymore..he also wheres gras skirts and drinks purple passion from a 2 liter bottle with a goat nipple on it.. bawwaaahhahahahaha. 2 good things about wing nut is.. he shoots all hen ducks. second he tells hoe it is and if you dont like well then go jump in a lake... if winger becomes admin to the playhouse ole socd is really gonna be workin bellow the desk....:wave::wave:

·
just one of the idiots talking on MWT, right Red?
8,923 Posts
luckily MWT doesnt pay the bills so Wingo can keep working it below the desk in the real world

speaking of real world, Wingo got a hair cut...skinned his scalp
i've kept mine shaved for the past 15+ years so you cant tell when/if i go bald

cant wait to post a pic

·
Registered
17,097 Posts
[rquote=1485053&tid=103779&author=Son_of_Cold_Duck]luckily MWT doesnt pay the bills so Wingo can keep working it below the desk in the real world

cant wait to post a pic[/rquote]

:D

MACH 3 mine..... :claphands:

·
Registered
17,011 Posts
[rquote=1485053&tid=103779&author=Son_of_Cold_Duck]luckily MWT doesnt pay the bills so Wingo can keep working it below the desk in the real world

just trying to be like my hero:hysterical:

·
Registered
17,097 Posts
[rquote=1485143&tid=103779&author=winger][rquote=1485053&tid=103779&author=Son_of_Cold_Duck]luckily MWT doesnt pay the bills so Wingo can keep working it below the desk in the real world

just trying to be like my hero:hysterical:[/rquote]

Who Chakkle???:confused::confused::D

·
Under appreciated
89,822 Posts
[rquote=1484848&tid=103779&author=mrb][rquote=1484844&tid=103779&author=knockemdeadd]well, if you go there, which i dont, you'll find a REALLY tough crowd, usually. and normally about nothing...its boring IMO.

[/rquote]

The key word was "WELL RUN".... :rof2::rof2::rof2: Hard line stand on proper etiquette and posting ethics...... Kinda like MWT only duck/goose talking:grouphug::grouphug:[/rquote]
Such a forum would be overrun by folks from "that other place" in short order I would guess. :hysterical::hysterical:

1 - 20 of 50 Posts