Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
81 - 86 of 86 Posts

· Máistir an pointe hocht.
75,149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #81 ·
Never thought of Sethro as a lefty, just a guy who questions stuff, and is probably somewhere in the middle like most of us are.

I wouldn't call me a die hard righty, but some where closer to middle on many things

Now, I know people, even long time "friends" who will not even talk to me anymore for one simple reason, I voted for Donald Trump, although at the time... I was voting against Hiliary more than for Trump.... Later, sort of liked some of what he did, although will always believe Trumps worst enemy, is his own mouth. :D

· Super Moderator
28,594 Posts
Well Seth, I am still trying to figure why you say ducks is a hypocrite or anyone else for that matter? The fact that many view Baldwin as one of the biggest idiots in all of Hollywood and many would not piss on him if he were on fire has little to do with his guilt on this topic! All Bucks said is he would feel a little different if it was someone else! He did not say he would be defending them and the murderous act.

· Super Moderator
28,594 Posts
Never thought of Sethro as a lefty, just a guy who questions stuff, and is probably somewhere in the middle like most of us are.

I wouldn't call me a die hard righty, but some where closer to middle on many things

Now, I know people, even long time "friends" who will not even talk to me anymore for one simple reason, I voted for Donald Trump, although at the time... I was voting against Hiliary more than for Trump.... Later, sort of liked some of what he did, although will always believe Trumps worst enemy, is his own mouth. :D
He may be close to the middle but there is really little blunt he leans left. I would say he is a bleeding heart liberal, but for him to say he doesn’t lean left would be disingenuous.

· Máistir an pointe hocht.
75,149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #84 ·
He may be close to the middle but there is really little blunt he leans left. I would say he is a bleeding heart liberal, but for him to say he doesn’t lean left would be disingenuous.
Well, there is bleeding heart liberal, and then there is bleeding heart liberal as defined by 20'...... :D

• Haha
Reactions: pinwheel

· Jenny's Lackey
47,891 Posts
Well said and if it were a conservative actor we would not be defending him. But, ol Seth is left so here we are!

I honestly don't know where Seth stands politically, but there's no way I'd label the man left. Anytime I've been around Seth, I don't think politics has ever came up. To be honest, I don't care which way he leans, he's shown me first hand how much integrity he has many times.

81 - 86 of 86 Posts